Transfer Window slams shut; makes huge f*ck off slamming sound

Guest BooBoo

What is it with this tosser reporting at Man City who keeps banging on about how great Man City have done with the Robinho deal and how really when you manipulate the facts a bit they've actually made a profit from it all :lol:

They've actually ended up paying £16.5m+ to have Robinho for one season and he wasn't even much good for that season..

Guest Chubby Jason

this bloke on ssn, must have the best job in the world he only ever appears on 2 days a year.

He spends the other 363 days under Jim White's desk licking his bollocks.

Guest Geordiesned

Sky reporter Gary Cotterill outside the West Ham training ground talking about Avram Grant: "He's been walking around most of the afternoon with his mobile phone either to his ear or down in the palm of his hand, I assume texting or taking calls" No fucking shit Sherlock! :lol:

Sky reporter Gary Cotterill outside the West Ham training ground talking about Avram Grant: "He's been walking around most of the afternoon with his mobile phone either to his ear or down in the palm of his hand, I assume texting or taking calls" No fucking shit Sherlock! :lol:

He could be playing Angry Birds.

Guest Chubby Jason

Sky reporter Gary Cotterill outside the West Ham training ground talking about Avram Grant: "He's been walking around most of the afternoon with his mobile phone either to his ear or down in the palm of his hand, I assume texting or taking calls" No f***ing s*** Sherlock! :lol:

Might be playing Angry birds.

Hungry Shark ftw.

You know, with those mobiles these days, he might even do the tactics for his team with it.  :lol:

He could be playing Angry Birds.

Quite likely tbh, new levels out this morning. I bet he hasn't got 3 stars on all of them yet.

Guest Chubby Jason

Wow ... Tottenham are actually not going to make any significant moves this summer?! Very, very surprising.

No one is apart from Man City it seems. Looks like recession has finally caught up with football.

Wow ... Tottenham are actually not going to make any significant moves this summer?! Very, very surprising.

Especially as they have blown the changes to really take a step forward now they have qualified for the champions league.

Guest Geordiesned

Gyan completes move. I love how Sky admit they're trying to find out the details from the Sunderland website. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

He's got an excellent record for Ghana but a pretty average record at club level, I suppose Ghana must really play some absolutely shit teams.

I'm pretty sure Shola would be knocking them in past the likes of Chad and Ethiopa.