Transfer Window slams shut; makes huge f*ck off slamming sound

Guest BooBoo

Has the Babel transfer been confirmed? Would be nice to see him get a chance to play somwhere else, as a matter of fact I would have liked him at Newcastle even.

People consider Babel to be a poor player but he is so talented I think. Just made a mistake by moving to Liverpool when he was too young, especially for the headcase that is Rafa Benitez.

says hes going nowhere on his twitter

andy carroll out, could this mean a transfer for us?

Think it would be difficult even for Hughton to do a transfer in something like 15 minutes.  :lol: (Unless you have bags of money)

Even if Andy Carroll's injury was serious enough for us to get a replacement, I highly doubt they would have just realised 20 minutes ago :lol:

Well, it could be that a scan result would have taken that long.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

andy carroll out, could this mean a transfer for us?

he'll miss England U21s and that's it i'd reckon. Maybe Blackpool if we're unlucky but we could play Best and get a win

Ah, so we replace an ankle injured forward with a cruciate injured forward? I like your style

Looking at those signings, Sunderland should be worried. Gyan isn't that great and if Bent was to get injured I'd back them to go down.

They got a fantastic result at the weekend, that'll give them a huge boost, they'll be fine, although I agree Gyan is average at best and Bent is vital for them, but they could say the same thing about Carroll and us.

Carroll isn't nearly as vital for us as Bent is for them though.

I can't agree with that

Look at the facts, they don't score goals at all without Bent, Carroll being out could hit us fairly hard but at least we have other players who can score goals, Bent being out would fuck them completely, they have nobody else who scores goals.

Guest palnese

Has the Babel transfer been confirmed? Would be nice to see him get a chance to play somwhere else, as a matter of fact I would have liked him at Newcastle even.

People consider Babel to be a poor player but he is so talented I think. Just made a mistake by moving to Liverpool when he was too young, especially for the headcase that is Rafa Benitez.

says hes going nowhere on his twitter

#LFC all The Way ...#ynwa !!!

Looking at those signings, Sunderland should be worried. Gyan isn't that great and if Bent was to get injured I'd back them to go down.

They got a fantastic result at the weekend, that'll give them a huge boost, they'll be fine, although I agree Gyan is average at best and Bent is vital for them, but they could say the same thing about Carroll and us.

Carroll isn't as vital for us as Bent is for them though, he's important, but Bent is basically their entire team.

I'm not so sure really, the way our team is set up, relies heavily on a tall striker getting on the end of good supply from the flanks. Carrol's has played a huge part in all but one of our league goals this season. An injury to him or the wrong result in the court case in October, would hurt us badly and require a major rethink of our tactitcs.

Look at last season even, how many goals did Sunderland score if you take away Bents goals?, 24, he scored half of their goals last season.

You'll maybe say the same about Carroll at the end of that season.

I'd have Heskey. We've got nowt in the way of a target man if there's no Carroll, and his all-round game is better than Shola's. Plus it would prompt a late loan for Ranger (hopefully).

I'd wank myself silly if we got Heskey in. Sure we'd go down but how fucking funny would it be watching him and Shola playing together up top? It'd be ace, worth every penny all day long.

Carroll isn't as vital for us as Bent is for them though, he's important, but Bent is basically their entire team.

I'm not so sure really, the way our team is set up, relies heavily on a tall striker getting on the end of good supply from the flanks. Carrol's been played a huge part in all but one of our league goals this season. An injury to him or the wrong result in the court case in October, would hurt us badly and require a major rethink of our tactitcs.

I didn't say it wouldn't effect us, just less so then Sunderland IMO.  It would be very bad for us we'd either have to shove Shola up front or change the way we play (though I think with the players we have now we may be able to do that if needed), but at the end of the day we have players who pop up with goals.

Look at last season even, how many goals did Sunderland score if you take away Bents goals?, 24, he scored half of their goals last season.

This season you mean?, I bet I fucking won't like :)

Robhino signs for AC Milan.

Wonder how much for.

Its not a loan like its permy.. what did they pay £32mill ?

Yeah £32million. Remember the huge fuss that was made about it on that day too.  ;D

A complete cock up in the end though. I blame Mark Hughes.  :smug:

This season you mean?, I bet I fucking won't like :)

Why? Let's say we'll score 70 goals. You mean Carroll getting 35 isn't realistic?  :lol: