Would you take 17th place right now ?

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The last two away games have been dreadful. We are lucky that Wolves and Wigan look doomed but there's a very good chance that we'll pulled into the mire after Christmas.

I can see Wolves putting a run together for sure. We're in for a serious struggle imo.

You can see Wolves putting a run together but it's something we're not capable of?

:lol:

Not sure what's funny about that tbh. They're in desperate need of finding last seasons form but you just know that MM will get something out of them and they'll not disappear like Avram Grants lot could.

We don't look like being capable of putting a run together at the minute.

???

What's MM waiting for then?  We're seven points ahead of them and are missing half our first team, once we get those players back we'll get some more good results, IMO.

What are Wolves waiting for?

1. They've not been playing dreadfully.

2. They won't go down with a wimper.

3. One win and their heads will be up and I think MM will have them believing.

I'm not saying they're f***ing Chelsea here, just that they'll probably put a run together.

You could say the most of those things about us.  I don't see how were are seemingly a team of lazy mercenaries wheres Wolves are plucky battlers that'll get there in the end.

Wolves may be playing well but isn't that even more worrying for them?  Playing as well as they can and still not getting points.  I'm sure most Wolves fans would kill to be in our position.

Where did I say we were 'lazy mercenaries'?

The last two away games have been dreadful. We are lucky that Wolves and Wigan look doomed but there's a very good chance that we'll pulled into the mire after Christmas.

I can see Wolves putting a run together for sure. We're in for a serious struggle imo.

You can see Wolves putting a run together but it's something we're not capable of?

Not sure what's funny about that tbh. They're in desperate need of finding last seasons form but you just know that MM will get something out of them and they'll not disappear like Avram Grants lot could.

???

What's MM waiting for then?  We're seven points ahead of them and are missing half our first team, once we get those players back we'll get some more good results, IMO.

I'm not saying they're f***ing Chelsea here, just that they'll probably put a run together.

You could say the most of those things about us.  I don't see how were are seemingly a team of lazy mercenaries wheres Wolves are plucky battlers that'll get there in the end.

Wolves may be playing well but isn't that even more worrying for them?  Playing as well as they can and still not getting points.  I'm sure most Wolves fans would kill to be in our position.

I said 'seemingly', you seemed to be implying that Wolves would be up for the battle but we wouldn't.  I'm not having a go I just think you're giving them too much credit.

???

I said 'seemingly', you seemed to be implying that Wolves would be up for the battle but we wouldn't.  I'm not having a go I just think you're giving them too much credit.

I think they'll push on when they get a result because MM will hammer it into them, I question CH's ability to do this to our lot given the predictably shite results/performances that follow every good result.

???

I think they'll push on when they get a result because MM will hammer it into them, I question CH's ability to do this to our lot given the predictably shite results/performances that follow every good result.

How are we getting these good results you refer to then?

???

I think they'll push on when they get a result because MM will hammer it into them, I question CH's ability to do this to our lot given the predictably s**** results/performances that follow every good result.

Consistent teams finish in the top 6-8.  If we followed our good results with more good results we'd be about 4th!

???

How are we getting these good results you refer to then?

Good performances from the majority of the side Dave.

Why can't they do that against the poorer sides in the league?

???

I think they'll push on when they get a result because MM will hammer it into them, I question CH's ability to do this to our lot given the predictably s**** results/performances that follow every good result.

Consistent teams finish in the top 6-8.  If we followed our good results with more good results we'd be about 4th!

If we won every game, we'd be top of the league.

My concern is the complete lack of consistency in performances, despite having so many opportunities to push on.

We're either on fire or shite with little inbetween AND we're dropping points against team we shouldn't be.

Still yes.

Has been all season.

:sadnod:

Only an idiot wouldn't take survival this season. In the grand scheme of things, what's the difference between finishing anywhere between 11th and 17th?

about 2.5-3m

Exactly. Basically nothing.

It's not even a question now, you've got to take 17th, all hinges on the appointment. If it's Alan Pardew, I'll be looking up League 1 sides vying for promotion with a lot more interest than I had done.

Guest Ridzuan

Such irony. It looks like that is a more realistic target for us now. Ill take that position after everything that has transpired today.

Still the same never changed and won't be regardless of today's events.

If one person, manager or not swings your opinion from nailed on mid table to relegation then there was something seriously wrong with your logic in the first place.