Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, I was fuming with that. Carroll busted his smoker's lungs to cut that ball back and there was no one there. For all his faults, chances are Nolan would have been there to shoot straight at the keeper.

We were superb against Wigan without Nolan eh lads!

Aye, he could have brought some of the magic he brought in the Blackpool and Stoke games. At least we didn't lose this one...

nolan was proper kicking off on friday at the pub cause he was dropped by hughton haha  :lol:

The wife was on the pitch on saturday and the coach that took her and the kids on was having a chat with the adults, told them Nolan had been training with the reserves the past few days and they didnt know why?

ive also heard (and dont shoot the messenger) he punched Shola!! haha  very much doubt this, but the first part is interesting

Guest palnese

I think he did okay today. Another goal, and decent in possession. He's way too slow and I don't think he ran his socks off today, but still, a decent shift form him.

Permanent fixture on the teamsheet away from home. Nolan's slow but he'll keep possession and chase players. We play a pressure game away from SJP and he's suitable for such a role. Wouldn't play him at SJP though, where we badly need some flair and guile.