Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

As it would be if any other player when into hiding. But they don't. Only Smith and Nolan try to hide, and it's unforgivable because they play in such an important position.

And because they're our captain and vice-captain.

As it would be if any other player when into hiding. But they don't. Only Smith and Nolan try to hide, and it's unforgivable because they play in such an important position.

And because they're our captain and vice-captain.

:lol: The Apisith crusade garners another hapless victim :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Anyone know what Nolan's injury is?

Been kept very quiet whatever it is.

Broken Heart.

"I'm dropping you, Kev."

"Chris... how could you..."

Anyone know what Nolan's injury is?

Been kept very quiet whatever it is.

Ankle knock.

Despite what some of the mongs seem to think he was a big miss today as we had no one linking midfield and attack. Ameobi appeared to have been detailed with this job but didn't do it well at all.

So would it be more impressive if he had 7 goals in, say 20 attempts on goal? 'Cause at least he's had more attempts? I don't get how you can slate a player for the amount of shots he's had when he's still scored 7 goals. Clearly doing something right with his attempts.

He's been effective this season, of course he has - that can't be denied. 7 goals is a fantastic return for a midfielder in a short space of time.

I'm just slightly disappointed that he's only averaged just over 1 shot per game. It just seems a bit strange for a midfielder that isn't a 'defensive' one.

Maybe taking long-range shots has been seen as a quick way to lose possession (I know he tried a couple vs the mackems for his hattrick) so the management team have asked for a pass-first, shoot-second approach from outside the area?

8 years under Allardyce will do that to a player. Didn't he fine players for shooting from outside the box at Bolton?

Sam Allardyce (Doctor of Science) - coaching the skills out of football since 1991