Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Carroll isn't telling the whole truth, Nolan isn't telling the whole truth, Enrique isn't telling the whole truth, Keegan isn't telling the whole truth...

When will it finally click for people? :lol:

Fine, if Nolan is lying then we'll just wait for Newcastle's response.....waiting....still waiting...hmm, where is it?

If every single person past or present and alive and kicking connected with NUFC said the same thing people would still give fatso and mute scorsese the benefit of the doubt.

Guest Howaythetoon

It is becoming increasingly clear to me at least that Ashley and co simply do not value a footballer. It wouldn't surprise me if they were all disgusted at how much these players earn and cost and how much devotion they get from the stands and in a way I can kind of understand. However, to be successfull, you have to respect the footballer for he is the player who will earn your club either as a collective or as an individual, millions. Without fans there would be no club but woithout footballers there would be no fans. We will never succeed nor keep or value our players other than mere assets as long as these clowns are in charge. Get used to more of the same regardless of the player because this lot simply do not value them which is down to the fact they are not, never have been, and never will be genuine football fans. Mike Ashley has probably only ever attended a handful of games before he bought NUFC, whereas Llambias' West Ham Utd fan link is apparent bull shit.

Guest Howaythetoon

In short they just don't get it which is why they thought no doubt they were in the right over KK, Shearer, Hughton, Nolan and whoever else next leaves.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Some fans seem to constantly be giving Ashley and Llambias the benefit of the doubt.

Have they forgotten this ?

"The hearing declared that the club had admitted to 'repeatedly and intentionally misleading the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United', while the evidence given by owner Mike Ashley and his fellow executives over the course of the two-week hearing was described at one point in the verdict as 'profoundly unsatisfactory'."

http://www.nufcmismanagement.info/llambias9.html

Some fans seem to constantly be giving Ashley and Llambias the benefit of the doubt.

"The hearing declared that the club had admitted to 'repeatedly and intentionally misleading the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United', while the evidence given by owner Mike Ashley and his fellow executives over the course of the two-week hearing was described at one point in the verdict as 'profoundly unsatisfactory'."

And some fans take the findings of a tribunal, that the club was inconsistant in its portrayal of who had the final say on transfers, both in private and in public, and continually use a quote from Keegan (not the tribunal) to try and whip up anger, which I find a little unnecessary.

/and before big Geordie sticks me on his list, while I do wish for the best and feel things can still move forward under this ownership, I still find them deeply unsympathetic characters who have shown a lack of understanding and enough mistakes to guarantee them a good deal of cynicism over their actions as it stands.

Everyone knows what came out at that tribunal, everyone knows what sort of an owner we have, everyone knows Llambias is a slimy c*nt. But the reality is that this is an industry full of despicable people and yet people still seem surprised that we aren't owned and run by angels. Look at Spurs hanging a decent manager/person like Martin Jol out to dry, and lying about Berbatov. Look properly at what the Glazers are doing at Man United. Look at Abramovich controlling transfer policy at Chelsea, sacking assistant managers and completely undermining Ancelotti (another decent man/manager). Anyone like the idea of Al Fayed, Carson Yeung or Sullivan and Gold? And does anyone really think those chicken boys at Blackburn know what they are doing? Check out great ex owners like Hicks and Gillet, Thaksin Shinawatra. Then you have the perennially unpopular owners past and present - Doug Ellis and the Everton lot spring to mind. Oh yes and there's good old Steve Gibson at Middlesbrough, an absolute gent by all accounts, I can't remember what happened to his football club though. I could go on but that will do.

And I hate to bring it up but our previous owners weren't perfect.  

Ashley bought the club at a critical time when no one else would, he stuck his own money in and has funded his own cock ups. I can handle the venom you can get on here for posting anything that doesn't completely rubbish anything and everything the club does. But anyone who won't even entertain the idea that we could end up with someone worse is deluded imo.  

Everyone knows what came out at that tribunal, everyone knows what sort of an owner we have, everyone knows Llambias is a slimy c*nt. But the reality is that this is an industry full of despicable people and yet people still seem surprised that we aren't owned and run by angels. Look at Spurs hanging a decent manager/person like Martin Jol out to dry, and lying about Berbatov. Look properely at what the Glazers are doing at Man United. Look at Abramovich controlling transfer policy at Chelsea, sacking assistant managers and completely undermining Ancelotti (another decent man/manager). Anyone like the idea of Al Fayed, Carson Yeung or Sullivan and Gold? And does anyone really think those chicken boys at Blackburn know what they are doing? Check out great ex owners like Hicks and Gillet, Thaksin Shinawatra. Then you have the perennially unpopular owners past and present - Doug Ellis and the Everton lot spring to mind. Oh yes and there's good old Steve Gibson at Middlesbrough, an absolute gent by all accounts, I can't remember what happened to his football club though. I could go on but that will do.

And I hate to bring it up but our previous owners weren't perfect. 

Ashley bought the club at a critical time when no one else would, he stuck his own money in and has funded his own cock ups. I can handle the venom you can get on here for posting anything that doesn't completely rubbish anything and everything the club does. But anyone who won't even entertain the idea that we could end up with someone worse is deluded imo. 

:clap:

Just goes to show on a pragmatic level how much of a fucked up mad monster of an industry the world of football has become tbh. I wish the club and Nolan would just move on. He's got his payday after all. I've no malice against him like but I don't think it's necessary for him to comment now he's gone.

Guest bimpy474

Sky have made football brilliant but also ugly too, if there ever was a double edge sword/catch 22 then Sky and its money is it.

Bollocks. He was "forced out" because West Ham put an £18million package together. A transfer which was quite frankly ludicrous.

As much as i like Nolan, i'd like him a lot more if he came out and said "yeah the owner's a cunt, but really i went for the money".

Bollocks. He was "forced out" because West Ham put an £18million package together. A transfer which was quite frankly ludicrous.

As much as i like Nolan, i'd like him a lot more if he came out and said "yeah the owner's a c***, but really i went for the money".

Nolan has said he went for the money, he said he was offered something which changed later so had to leave.

Should we have offered him the same contract West Ham did? I stood up for him numerous times last season but that was of contract was dangerously on the verge of Alan Smith style waste as it headed to the last couple of years!

Should we have offered him the same contract West Ham did? I stood up for him numerous times last season but that was of contract was dangerously on the verge of Alan Smith style waste as it headed to the last couple of years!

I love Nolan but yeah, dangerously close to Smith, Butt, Geremi, etc. territory if we'd offered that.

I wouldn't offer him what West Ham offered him.  I have no problem with him going as long as we replace him with better and I think that we probably have in midfield.  We just need to find somebody to get his goals and we're sorted.

That said, it looks like we shit on him.  He claims that he was offered something which they shaked hands on and then we went back on it.

Guest neesy111

Why would we have had to offer him the same contract as west ham to keep him? Seems a fairly obvious point.

Because he was only bothered about a contract that got him the most money?

Love how Nolan has transformed into Alan Smith since he left.

It's post 2013 I think most people are thinking about, where I can't see him offering much to the side, and still have 2-3 years to go.

Love how Nolan has transformed into Alan Smith since he left.

It's post 2013 I think most people are thinking about, where I can't see him offering much to the side, and still have 2-3 years to go.

:thup:

I thought we'd agreed about 15 times now that this has nowt to do with the contract offer? They gave him a silly contract, he left. We know that :lol:

It's easier to take in if we can blacken the player.