Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

:huff:

I called this guy out way before it was trendy. But hey you guys got there eventually I guess! Embarrassing!

Yep, we're trend setters, you and me :)

I guess most of the fourm members would agree that you [Punk77] are a trend setter in talking stupid things.

:huff:

I called this guy out way before it was trendy. But hey you guys got there eventually I guess! Embarrassing!

Yep, we're trend setters, you and me :)

I guess most of the fourm members would agree that you [Punk77] are a trend setter in talking stupid things.

Behave, brat!

The guy played an important role for us in the last 2 seasons - he helped galvanise a demoralised squad with his leadership skills and scored some important goals.  Let's just be grateful for his contribution and move on.

The guy played an important role for us in the last 2 seasons - he helped galvanise a demoralised squad with his leadership skills and scored some important goals.  Let's just be grateful for his contribution and move on.

:thup:

Model professional and did a lot for the club, mostly off the pitch but had his moments (all goals) on it as well. But we've moved on in the middle of the park this year and he wouldn't get a game now, so right move for all of us, especially himself, glorious contract.

Wish him all the best, would certainly buy him a pint or several for his time here. 

Model professional and did a lot for the club, mostly off the pitch but had his moments (all goals) on it as well. But we've moved on in the middle of the park this year and he wouldn't get a game now, so right move for all of us, especially himself, glorious contract.

Wish him all the best, would certainly buy him a pint or several for his time here. 

This.

Model professional

Questionable lifestyle choices.

No way should somebody in his position be so chubby and so lacking in the cardiovascular department.

:lol:

If he had been that unfit during his time here there's no way he would have played one game for 90 minutes.

Model professional

Questionable lifestyle choices.

No way should somebody in his position be so chubby and so lacking in the cardiovascular department.

Aye its true, he surrounded himself with pies & mash and bathed in gravy.

Well he did stay on the pitch for 90 minutes a lot, yeah.  Whether he was playing for all of those 90 minutes was always questionable.

Thought that this was coming. Yes, he faded away in some games after an hour or so, every player does that at times.

Anyway, I won't defend him till the end here. In the end, he isn't our player anymore, I've moved on.

I think that's probably the most graceful way to end it. I didn't like him being here from day one but he made the most of it and good luck to him.

We were bloody terrible with Nolan off the striker. Easier to mark than the aeroplane that used to sit at Saltwell Park.

I bloody loved the aeroplane in Saltwell Park when I was a kid. I take it, that it's long gone.

We were bloody terrible with Nolan off the striker. Easier to mark than the aeroplane that used to sit at Saltwell Park.

I bloody loved the aeroplane in Saltwell Park when I was a kid. I take it, that it's long gone.

Aye, me too. Just had a look on Google Earth, flew off by the looks of it.