Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest schmuck

Michael 'The Influence' Owen and Mark 'Instrumental' Viduka, surely you must remember them?

He he - I realise the danger of what I am saying here.  Perhaps I shall temper it by saying that I very much doubt that Nolan will score as many goals next season as he has this.  However, I am not prepared to go through next season in fear having to consume my own bodily fluids...

Pussy.

I agree with you though, and am willing to put my mouth where my piss is should I be wrong.

So...

If Kevin Nolan scores 12 Premiership goals again next season, I WILL PISS IN A CUP AND DRINK IT.

It´s kind of a win-win situation. I would piss in a cup and drink it right now if it was guaranteed that Nolan would score 12 goals next season. If he doesn´t, well, you don´t have to drink your own piss.

Drinking your own piss could be done for health reasons as well

Drinking your own piss could be done for health reasons as well

We'll take your word for it Mr Ghandi.

We're not in a position to let two of our most influential players/personalities p*ss off.

Like Owen and Viduka a couple of years ago?

You're honestly compairing Owen and Viduka to Nolan and Barton?

Thats like comparing Stalin and Hitler to Tinky Winky and Noo Noo.

:spit:

Guest toonlass

Hearing through the twitter that Nolan has had contract talks stopped too. What the heck is going on?

Nolan has two years left, does anyone really want to see Nolan beyond that? Think how he'll physically be in two years time.  :lol:

Fuk that, contract talks breaking down is a good thing IMO.

The club is about to be sold.

Any other club and this would probably be the reason all the contract talks have been put on hold*, but at NUFC, Ashley and co are probably just fucking about.

*IF they have.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Nolan has two years left, does anyone really want to see Nolan beyond that? Think how he'll physically be in two years time.  :lol:

Fuk that, contract talks breaking down is a good thing IMO.

No.

Hearing through the twitter that Nolan has had contract talks stopped too. What the heck is going on?

:harry: I really hope not, but it wouldn't be surprising if it's true :(

Guest young master

all players are using the excuse of not renewing contract until we sign sum top players.