Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

You can just tell he is completely unserious. Always clowning around and goofing off. The only thing he appears to take seriously is feeding his already hefty stomach. Should play no more than 10 mins a game, if a goal is desperately needed towards the end of the match. It's all he is literally fit for.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

As long as he's picking the team he's not going to drop himself.

If you think that's bad, he was controlling the team from on the pitch too. He signalled for Hughton to do a sub!

There's already a thread about Nolan, are we going to have one for every forum member's knee-jerk, one-eyed post?

I said he was shit when we signed him so at least no one can call it hindsight. Sunderland signed Gyanne who might be over-priced but who do you think will make the bigger impact on the premier this season? A few years ago it was the other way round, we were buying the thoroughbreds and they were buying the cart horses.

Get Nolan out of our team and do it now.

Guest michaelfoster

Jonas was our best midfielder, which isn't saying much, so Nolan should have been the first guy coming off, with Smith dutifully following him and coming off as well.

We must have been watching different games, Jonas was awful, all he did was run with the ball try take on their entire team instead of passing 5 yards then get tackled

We must have been watching different games, Jonas was awful, all he did was run with the ball try take on their entire team instead of passing 5 yards then get tackled

He must have been watching the same game as me because I didn't think he was too bad apart from his obvious dive which wrongly got us a free kick.

Guest michaelfoster

He must have been watching the same game as me because I didn't think he was too bad apart from his obvious dive which wrongly got us a free kick.

He probably gave possession away the most today by trying to take on 4/5 players instead of passing or shooting into the stand, running at players like a brick wall doesn't equal a good game IMO

He probably gave possession away the most today by trying to take on 4/5 players instead of passing or shooting into the stand, running at players like a brick wall doesn't equal a good game IMO

Don't think anyone's saying he had a good game are they?

Guest michaelfoster

@Wullie

Yeah but Barton was woeful, Routledge couldn't get into the game and let's not mention Smith, which means, by default, that Jonas was our best midfielder.

If they were all crap than nobody was our best midfielder

Why are people being very obvious in their posts? It's not new that Jonas is average and tried to take everyone on with having a shit end product, and it's certainly not new that Nolan has zero stamina and is overall a canny shit, but lucky footballer.  Oh and the fact that Smith gave away a penalty, well I never, he gets booked every fucking game and gives away countless free-kicks, so you can't really be that surprised enough to blow your top after todays game.

@Wullie

Yeah but Barton was woeful, Routledge couldn't get into the game and let's not mention Smith, which means, by default, that Jonas was our best midfielder.

If they were all crap than nobody was our best midfielder

Best is a relative term you spaz. Being the best means being better than everybody else. We had four midfielders on the pitch. They weren't good today, most of them were crap, but Jonas was better than the other three. Hence, he was our best midfielder.

Guest neesy111

Making him captain was a huge mistake.

I would say every choice of captain since shearer has been a mistake.  Was thinking this, we've missed a leader since shearer retired and still do.

Guest neesy111

This board is just as bad as RTG at times. Jesus Christ.

How?  Nolan has been considered a shite footballer by many on here for a while.