Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

This board is just as bad as RTG at times. Jesus Christ.

How?  Nolan has been considered a shite footballer by many on here for a while.

Aye, that's fair enough, but some of the knee-jerking going on in here is laughable.

Guest neesy111

This board is just as bad as RTG at times. Jesus Christ.

How?  Nolan has been considered a shite footballer by many on here for a while.

Aye, that's fair enough, but some of the knee-jerking going on in here is laughable.

Knee-jerking no?, it's what people are probably have been expecting of us tbh.  Today's performance etc doesn't suprise me one bit.  This is NUFC we're talking about.

I don't see any knee-jerk reactions, do you think he had a good game or is a good player at this level?

I posted my little rant in the wrong thread, but anyway, I still think people are overreacting as we clearly were the better team and deserved to win.

All this "fuck off and die" kind of shite being posted around the board atm is cringeworthy.

I am a little bit drunk as well.

I posted my little rant in the wrong thread, but anyway, I still think people are overreacting as we clearly were the better team and deserved to win.

All this "f*** off and die" kind of s**** being posted around the board atm is cringeworthy.

I am a little bit drunk as well.

:thup:

Nolan won't be dropped tho, lol. (You don't need to reply with "He's dropped Butt/Smith before though!" Nolan is different, and he will not be dropped.

Nolan even picks when we make substitutions ffs, he won't be dropped for Everton. I reckon ben Arfa will play alongside Barton or in place of Guti for Everton

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Nolan won't be dropped tho, lol. (You don't need to reply with "He's dropped Butt/Smith before though!" Nolan is different, and he will not be dropped.

Nolan even picks when we make substitutions ffs, he won't be dropped for Everton. I reckon ben Arfa will play alongside Barton or in place of Guti for Everton

What's the story with this signalling to the bench for us to make a change?

Guest neesy111

What's the story with this signalling to the bench for us to make a change?

I didn't see any signalling but I did hear his shout to Hughton that he should get Smith off because he was shit.

I hope Smith does the opposite.  Them two fighting to get each other subbed off. :lol:

With 15 more goals last season and 60 more in his career he's certainly more useful than Jonas. Unless running down blind alleys is more useful than the actual aim of the game.

With 15 more goals last season and 60 more in his career he's certainly more useful than Jonas. Unless running down blind alleys is more useful than the actual aim of the game.

I know which one I'd drop first and it wouldn't be Jonas.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I know which one I'd drop first and it wouldn't be Jonas.

Guest neesy111

I hope Smith does the opposite.  Them two fighting to get each other subbed off. :lol:

It would be like watching two tarts fighting.

Hopefully they'd fucking kill each other, and make the vast majority of NUFC fans very happy.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

His job is to f***ing score goals..and the is the 2nd game where he misses a crucial chance for us. so he IS pretty much useless..

And also to decide when we make substitutions ;)

I've been saying for some time how poor Nolan is. His goals last season papered over a lot of cracks. He lacks pace, awareness, has the mobility of a man my age (37) when he's 10 years younger. It's even worse when he plays in the middle because the games just seem to pass him by. What happened to the young lad who broke through at Bolton and big things were expected of? He should be in his prime now, nevermind looking out on his arse.

His job is to f***ing score goals..and the is the 2nd game where he misses a crucial chance for us. so he IS pretty much useless..

Just too fat, sloppy and plodding to take advantage of the chances he has missed in the last couple of games despite being in great positions.