Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

:facepalm:

where's the :kneejerk reaction: smiley for this horrendous overreaction to Nolan suggesting to Hughton that a change could be made?

This Nolan signalling to the bench for Hughton to make a sub is a very worrying development indeed. I saw him do it and at first I thought he meant that he was injured and wanted to come off but no, it seems now that he was telling Hughton to make a sub but obviously not him.

I thought that at the time bit I wrote it off as something else. If he genuinely was signalling to sub a teammate off then he's an almighty cunt.

If I've read this situation right, I'd be more angry about Hughton allowing such behaviour. Get the fat twat in line immediately.

:facepalm: @ all of you. Get a grip. Dave is spot on here:

As club captain there's not a lot wrong with him suggesting to the manager that a change might be helpful. If it's not working it's not working, and the captain has the right to express his opinion as the designated link between the players and management.

The blind hatred of Nolan and the OTT fawning over HBA is getting out of hand.

Also worrying for me is the influence I'm told Nolan has on Carroll, who apparently sees him as a real mentor. He ditched his agent to go with Nolan's agent on Nolan's say so by all accounts, and they are often out together. One more reason why Nolan is undroppable??

Guest neesy111

where's the :kneejerk reaction: smiley for this horrendous overreaction to Nolan suggesting to Hughton that a change could be made?

This Nolan signalling to the bench for Hughton to make a sub is a very worrying development indeed. I saw him do it and at first I thought he meant that he was injured and wanted to come off but no, it seems now that he was telling Hughton to make a sub but obviously not him.

I thought that at the time bit I wrote it off as something else. If he genuinely was signalling to sub a teammate off then he's an almighty cunt.

If I've read this situation right, I'd be more angry about Hughton allowing such behaviour. Get the fat twat in line immediately.

As club captain there's not a lot wrong with him suggesting to the manager that a change might be helpful. If it's not working it's not working, and the captain has the right to express his opinion as the designated link between the players and management.

Many people will say your defending of Nolan and his performances is out of hand as well.

Nolan won't be dropped tho, lol. (You don't need to reply with "He's dropped Butt/Smith before though!" Nolan is different, and he will not be dropped.

Nolan even picks when we make substitutions ffs, he won't be dropped for Everton. I reckon ben Arfa will play alongside Barton or in place of Guti for Everton

What the fucking hell are you talking about? How is Nolan any different? Because he's the captain? So was Butt.

Nolan picks the subs? I'd love to know where you've got that one like mate. Seems your just making up shit in order to have a pop at the management.

Butt was 35 and virtually retired man, it's hardly the same thing.

Nolan kept his place last year due to his habit of picking up goals but at this level the rest of his game comes under far greater scrutiny.

Wouldn't say there has been any. He looked good in his 15mins and that's all people have posted.

Plus we've seen Ben Arfa for OM (and France), and he's a genuinely class player. Nolan is not.

Wouldn't say there has been any. He looked good in his 15mins and that's all people have posted.

Plus we've seen Ben Arfa for OM (and France), and he's a genuinely class player. Nolan is not.

Yes but can Ben Arfa hack it in the Premier League, 15 mins is clearly not enough to keep going with this bum fest.

What 'bum fest'?

Are you kidding me!. It's nothing but Ben Arfa, I'll admit that 15 mins he was on, there was certainly something there but I'd still like watch him with few full games under his belt before I start creaming my pants like a lot on here.

I thought that at the time bit I wrote it off as something else. If he genuinely was signalling to sub a teammate off then he's an almighty c***.

If I've read this situation right, I'd be more angry about Hughton allowing such behaviour. Get the fat t*** in line immediately.

I'm more angry that Hughton no balls couldn't make the decision himself and couldn't see things needed changing at half time.

Agreed.

Many people will say your defending of Nolan and his performances is out of hand as well.

I'm not sure even you know how you arrived at that illogical conclusion :lol: