Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

any good manager would have half an eye on phasing a player like Nolan out of the side, imo, but not yet. For a relegation threatened side he is still a good character to have around and he contributes a lot of end product in a team that doesn't have much goal threat about it. Just got to make sure you can cover for his obvious limitations - ie poor movement - by having more mobile players alongside him/dropping Smith.

eventually at home in winnable games it'll be him and Barton playing behind Ben Arfa, while away it'll be Barton-Tiote/Smith in midfield, Nolan behind the striker and Ben Arfa challenging for a wide position. i don't usually think there is much in the claims that Hughton will never drop Smith/Shola/Butt etc but with Nolan i actually think it is true.

I wonder where Gosling's going to play.  :icon_scratch:

I think regarding Gosling he was a classic commercial buy. Bought for nowt to make a tidy profit on. It's very difficult to think he was bought to play in the XI. Who's place is he going to take?

I think regarding Gosling he was a classic commercial buy. Bought for nowt to make a tidy profit on. It's very difficult to think he was bought to play in the XI. Who's place is he going to take?

I think he will be great player for us in due time may be not this season but he will be a good player. After Ben Arfa I think he is the best signing we made this summer.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure he didnt carry as much weight during most of his time at Bolton, like someone said, you'd think he'd make sure he was slimmer, or instructed to lose weight.

Since when did this club tell players what to do off the field, can't remember a single time it has.  Shouldn't the club do a test on players like what West Ham did with McCarthy, would to see what his actual body fat is.  I'm guessing round the 20% mark which is far too high for a footballer.

Guest neesy111

After Hughton's recent comments about Ben Arfa it looks like we'll be starting Kev as a second striker for a little while yet with Hughton citing HBA's lack of English as a stumbling block.

Yeah I seen that.  I don't buy into that, good players don't usually face communication issues.  I seem to remember Robert fitting quite perfectly into the team when he joined.

Shouldn't the club do a test on players like what West Ham did with McCarthy, would to see what his actual body fat is.  I'm guessing round the 20% mark which is far too high for a footballer.

I wonder his body fat % is, i'm guessing around 15%.

Now that's a crash diet.

Guest neesy111

Shouldn't the club do a test on players like what West Ham did with McCarthy, would to see what his actual body fat is.  I'm guessing round the 20% mark which is far too high for a footballer.

I wonder his body fat % is, i'm guessing around 15%.

Now that's a crash diet.

:facepalm: at myself.  But i'm just making a point, I'm wondering if the club does these test's.  Because it should be showing up that he's not in the shape he can be as a footballer/athlete.

He's only fucking 28?! :lol:

Jesus Christ, would have guessed he was 32 and thought there was no way he could still be in his 20's. How many years doeshe have left on his deal? Got to be at least until the end of next season. Depressing stuff.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He's only f***ing 28?! :lol:

Jesus Christ, would have guessed he was 32 and thought there was no way he could still be in his 20's. How many years doeshe have left on his deal? Got to be at least until the end of next season. Depressing stuff.

2013, his deal expires. According to .com