Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

I've been one of his harshest critics in the past.......today, he didn't just turn up and help himself to a goal or 2 but he was absolutely on it from minute 1 and was a massive part of the entire performance, leading by example.  Outstanding, even without the goals. 

I've been one of his harshest critics in the past.......today, he didn't just turn up and help himself to a goal or 2 but he was absolutely on it from minute 1 and was a massive part of the entire performance, leading by example.  Outstanding, even without the goals. 

Same here, I've heaped the scorn on Nolan in the past but I'm more than happy to eat humble pie at the moment.

One moment where he really busted a gut to clatter the s*** out of some mackem c*** into touch. Beautiful challenge. What a guy.

and was screaming and barking at the defending at 4-0 and again after the scored.

One moment where he really busted a gut to clatter the s*** out of some mackem c*** into touch. Beautiful challenge. What a guy.

and was screaming and barking at the defending at 4-0 and again after the scored.

That's another thing that Hughton obviously likes about him.

I remember him going absolutely nuts at Enrique at 1-0 in that horrible game against Orient.

also liked after having scored twice, we get a penalty, he picked the ball up and  threw it straight away at shola.

I thought he was meant to be annoyed about not taking it? Saw a clip at half time of him looking like he wasn't happy about it but then I've not seen it since.

loved that. Proper went spastic at whoever it was poss. Willamson

well im ready to eat my words with nolan. i cant pinpoint what it is, but somehow he is a very important player for us. nobody else would have hit that first like he did. and for today he'll always be immortal up here.