Telegraph: Leeds 'interested' in Alan Smith

Decky

Even though you have no idea how fit Tiote is?

Well if he is unfit then fair enough, but are we really that desperate that we have no other options than to start a man who did nothing all day but gift Blackpool a goal? A man who does nothing but make ridiculous tackles every time he plays?

I don't know what he was thinking about with that stupid tackle. He cost us the chance of victory today.

We are still more likely to get the 3 points until that fuxxking hell tackle.  It ruins everything.

He was the glaring difference between the team that pissed all over Blackpool in April and today's team and that's before he starts his lunging tackle party piece. A total cunt who doesn't get the abuse he deserves.

He's a humongous c*** for what he did today.

Don't care if that's knee jerk either.

It's not a knee jerk at all. He's always been a humongous cunt and has had about 1 good game for us since the great fat one brought him here on Black Friday.

He's not really a hard worker, though, TT.

He strolls around the pitch, which is why his man is always free to receive the ball in space, then Smith will come lunging in in an all-or-nothing tackle. If he was marking his man in the first place, maybe he wouldn't need to try stupid tackles and we'd recover possession earlier and easier.

We just need someone with an engine in midfield. Look at what Grondin did for B'Pool today, look at what Etuhu does for Fulham, look at N'Zonzi does for Blackburn. These are teams that we can compete with but aren't because we always, always lose the battle in midfield because ours in non-existent.

He strolls around the pitch, which is why his man is always free to receive the ball in space, then Smith will come lunging in in an all-or-nothing tackle. If he was marking his man in the first place, maybe he wouldn't need to try stupid tackles and we'd recover possession earlier and easier.

We just need someone with an engine in midfield. Look at what Grondin did for B'Pool today, look at what Etuhu does for Fulham, look at N'Zonzi does for Blackburn. These are teams that we can compete with but aren't because we always, always lose the battle in midfield because ours in non-existent.

Why couldn't the fat twat buy us an N'Zonzi? Cracking player. Wanker.

Fuk me i'm so annoyed, I think i'm out doing any annoyed feelings i've had this year. So fuking pissed off with this result.  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

let's hope titote is our man!