Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Foundation/News/0,,10278~2573778,00.html

"It was brilliant because Gutierrez is one of my favourite players, along with Coloccini, Tiote and Demba Ba. I haven't washed the mask, and I've put it on a couple of times and have done the celebration as well."

:puke:  reading it, but you know his reaction was blatantly  :megusta:

`I think he should keep doing the mask celebration regardless.`

that could end up with him missing a trip to wembley(in theory).  Its unlikely he will score in every round.  I assume the yellows in the cup mount up.... jonas has made some dodgy tackles this year, and so he could quickly acquire a ban, if he keeps pullin it out. [the mask-Ed]

I wonder if they have the head ban, as it interferes with photo rights, which is source of income for players?? 

`

Guest Roger Kint

`I think he should keep doing the mask celebration regardless.`

that could end up with him missing a trip to wembley(in theory).  Its unlikely he will score in every round.  I assume the yellows in the cup mount up.... jonas has made some dodgy tackles this year, and so he could quickly acquire a ban, if he keeps pullin it out. [the mask-Ed]

I wonder if they have the head ban, as it interferes with photo rights, which is source of income for players?? 

`

Cards in cups have never been exclusive to that competition, Kompany's 4 match ban for example is proof of that.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Done well again in that central area. Looks so much better in terms of passing and interchange when he has movement around him- he and Ben Arfa seem to have forged an understanding. Encouraging.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Actually looks really good in the middle. Some of the link ups with Cabaye and Ben Arfa have been lovely to watch.

The thought of this formation with Marveaux coming in to replace Best:

Marveaux - Jonas - Ben Arfa

All interchanging

:fwap:

Anyone who says this guy isn't a footballer and just an athlete is f***ing clueless tbh. He has his faults, of course, but he's invaluable in midfield.

Then you look at your class signature and just crack up

Guest Dontooner

Aye he is a footballer alright, but definately not a good crosser of the ball. He has good body strength and close control , on top of that , he has awareness...which is critical to a Attacking Midfield player. I think he is born to play this position tbh. Credit to Pardew for finding a system where is exceling .

Anyone who says this guy isn't a footballer and just an athlete is fucking clueless tbh. He has his faults, of course, but he's invaluable in midfield.

So comfortable and confident so far. Been fantastic turning defensive scrambles into a platform to attack.

Guest firetotheworks

He looks so much better when his options on the ball are more than just passing to Santon.Something tells me that it won't work so well all the time (despite the score) partly because of the vulnerability we'll have down the left side without him. It was a terrible result the other day, but I wouldn't put much of the blame on most of the players, not least Jonas and Ben Arfa.