Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest bluegeordie

@elgalgojonas jonas gutierrez

I hated the result of tonight. Odio el resultado de esta nocheeeeee

1 minute ago

Aye.

So did we Jonas, but the difference is that you (and your teammates) had the chance to influence it, and you blew that chance badly.

I remain a firm supporter of Jonas, as I think that his strengths outweigh his weaknesses, but they haven't lately, and it's becoming harder and harder to defend him. 

He has been poor for a while like. Stoke was his last game in which he had a blinder. Can we put it down to complacency(/lack of competition)? Covering for Raylor defensively? Fatigue?

Worrying tbh. Needs a kick up the arse....

Drop him. He really needs a rest.  He is so tired that he even cannot run as fast as before.

Aye there was one moment in the 1st half where he nearly fell over despite no player being next to him, he is all over the place, reckon a short rest will do him the world of good. Should stick Fergie out wide

He's been poor but having Ryan Taylor behind him instead of Enrique isn't helping. Everything used to come down our left side last season, that's all ground to a halt as we've persisted with playing shit footballers in key areas.

Should be ferguson santon before Taylor anyway that showing against downing was humiliating. I would be happier having fergie and jonas switching between the left side positions throughout the game. Encourage the same with santon. Be happier still if we hadn't let the best lb in the league leave for a pittance. Other than cool there's not one member of the back four other than colo who look confident on the ball. Nervy January ahead.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Needs to be put on the bench.

Problem is, you can say that about almost half of the ideal starting lineup.

And we have no replacement for him, as mediocre (at best) as he is.

Mehdi Abeid  :dontknow:

Needs to be put on the bench.

Problem is, you can say that about almost half of the ideal starting lineup.

Aye. Would love to be able to do some rotation tbh. Just the same every year. We seem to play our first choice starting XI till some players getting injured....

Why is Shane Ferguson nowhere to be seen?

He has been on the bench a few times recently. I reckon we'll see Shane start against Blackburn in the FA Cup next week with Jonas getting a rest/on the bench.