Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Ashley is doing some strange stuff lately giving out 5.5 year deals, maybe he might just do something else strange and back his new manager?

See ya, Jonas.

Eh? ???

Jonas, not Ash.

Why would signing Taarabt mean the end of Jonas/him out of the side?

Because i'm an optimist.

Surely it'd be better to sign a left winger to play on the left wing if you want him out of the side so badly?

I can't see why QPR would sell one of their most influential players when they are pushing for promotion this season.

£?

Because he have loads of that don't we?

And QPR really need the money !!

See ya, Jonas.

Warnock said today most clubs would not bid for player that does not pass & there system is built around him. No one is allowed to pass to him in there half & it only now he drops into defensive position but he still wont tackle.

Ashley is doing some strange stuff lately giving out 5.5 year deals, maybe he might just do something else strange and back his new manager?

It just doesn't make sense from QPRs point of view. Their team is doing well in the Championship, they're 4 points ahead with a game in hand to their closest rivals and are owned by a group of million/billionaires. I would assume that they don't desperately need the cash they would get for Taarabt unless it was ridiculous £££.

See ya, Jonas.

Eh? ???

Jonas, not Ash.

Because i'm an optimist.

Surely it'd be better to sign a left winger to play on the left wing if you want him out of the side so badly?

Clearly, but the article links Taarabt.

See ya, Jonas.

Eh? ???

Jonas, not Ash.

Because i'm an optimist.

Clearly, but the article links Taarabt.

Which is exactly my point.

You've missed the point. If we were to sign Taarabt, Jonas would be on the bench, playing with his pigtails.

That would be a great idea. There'd be so much balance to the side with Taarabt on the left wing.

Is Taarabt not a player who would be more suited to playing off Carroll?

Unless I'm mistaken he is one of those van der Vaart type players who floats about and prefers to play without any sort of responsibilities.

Taarabt is brilliant at picking the ball up deep and running at players. He'd be useful on either flank, imo.

Is Taarabt not a player who would be more suited to playing off Carroll?

Unless I'm mistaken he is one of those van der Vaart type players who floats about and prefers to play without any sort of responsibilities.

Taarabt is brilliant at picking the ball up deep and running at players. He'd be useful on either flank, imo.

You're right on the first point but I don't think he'd work well on the wing. He doesn't work hard enough and would leave us short when we're defending.