Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Noble's one of the most over-rated players I've seen. Really not quite sure what he brings to a team.

agreed. he's quite neat and tidy and all that, but just a typical mediocre midfielder for a bottom end premiership team. I was really impressed by him when he played for the under21s but he just hasn't built on that at all.

Guest sicko2ndbest

She's read that completely wrong IMO. To me he clearly means he might struggle to convince Ashley to let him sign another striker with Best scoring a hat-trick.

Agree

Pardew has been talking an offensive player up for the last week. We stick 5 past west ham with our second string strike force

If I was dl or ma I too would be questioning the need

She's read that completely wrong IMO. To me he clearly means he might struggle to convince Ashley to let him sign another striker with Best scoring a hat-trick.

Agree

Pardew has been talking an offensive player up for the last week. We stick 5 past west ham with our second string strike force

If I was dl or ma I too would be questioning the need

Again with that needless wagging tongue. Just STFU Pardew and get on with it. When there's something concrete and not to do with internal affairs you may quielty mention it.

How long until he starts presenting his own show on talksport?

Such a shame Obinna's only on loan there, i'd take him here in a heartbeat as a left winger.

I've watched him for 4 years. He's shit, hugely frustating and inconsistent. Not a good player by a long shot, or he wouldn't be at West Ham.

Such a shame Obinna's only on loan there, i'd take him here in a heartbeat as a left winger.

I've watched him for 4 years. He's s***, hugely frustating and inconsistent. Not a good player by a long shot, or he wouldn't be at West Ham.

I can't claim to have much knowledge of him as i've only seen him this season but he's always looked decent enough with 2 good feet, an improvement over Jonas or not?