Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

According to Twitter, Fulham are the only leading the chase for SWP as the player wants to go to London, and Fulham are willing to pay 50k towards wages.

Did the founder of Twitter message you that? Quote who tweeted it maybe?

Good if true, anyhow.

According to Twitter, Fulham are the only leading the chase for SWP as the player wants to go to London, and Fulham are willing to pay 50k towards wages.

Did the founder of Twitter message you that? Quote who tweeted it maybe?

Good if true, anyhow.

Ian Ladyman

Guest VegasToon

What happen to our transfer policy of bring in young players?  I'd much rather do that than bring in SWP.

Anybody know what happen to Stéphane Sessègnon?  Is he still rumoured to Sunderland? 

Nicklas Bendtner is worst player I've ever seen in the premiership. He makes Shola's first-touch look good.

:crazy2:

I honestly think he should retire and set up a business with James Perch.

Guest Stephen927

BBC Sport are claiming Bosingwa will sign a new deal when his current one ends, so that's one player crossed off Ayerso's list.

Guest Roger Kint

Nicklas Bendtner is worst player I've ever seen in the premiership. He makes Shola's first-touch look good.

You are the worst poster i have seen on this forum, you make stifler's posts look like poetry.

Surely?

You are the worst poster i have seen on this forum, you make Ronaldos posts look like poetry.

Ronaldo for the most part is a good, sensible poster. He annoys people because he often goes to the extreme but other than that he is often correct. I don't always agree with him but for the most part you can see the logic behind his argument.

What happen to our transfer policy of bring in young players?  I'd much rather do that than bring in SWP.

Anybody know what happen to Stéphane Sessègnon?  Is he still rumoured to Sunderland? 

PSG won't let him leave.

''Twitter'' has said that, who on Twitter?

Read back a page or so.