Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

According to swedish press Stoke are interested in Seb Larsson as Pennant's price is too high, and that Birmingham aren't willing to offer Larsson his 25K wage demands. If that's true surely 25 isn't that much for a player like him.

A kneejerk one in here, David Templeton. Right-footed left-winger for Hearts, turns 22 next month. 6 in 14 goals this season and has been head and shoulders above everyone for them tonight (acrobatic overhead kick forced the first goal, won the penalty for the second). Couple of million tops I'd imagine?

A kneejerk one in here, David Templeton. Right-footed left-winger for Hearts, turns 22 next month. 6 in 14 goals this season and has been head and shoulders above everyone for them tonight (acrobatic overhead kick forced the first goal, won the penalty for the second). Couple of million tops I'd imagine?

That much? He's a fully grown adult playing in the twenty-fifth best league in Europe. He should be willing to walk to Newcastle on his feet. Hearts should oblige for a pittance, frankly.

That Andy Driver still play for Hearts, seemed to come on the scene then disappear.

Some players Alan Pardew bought during his time at West Ham:

Teddy Sheringham (England)

Sergei Rebrov (Ukraine)

Carl Fletcher (Wales)

Luke Chadwick (England)

Malky Mackay (England)

Yossi Benayoun (Israel)

Lionel Scaloni (Argentina)

David Bellion (France)

Dean Ashton (England)

Yaniv Katan (Israel)

Jérémie Aliadière (France)

Jonathan Spector (USA)

Carlos Tévez (Argentina)

Lee Bowyer (England)

Javier Mascherano (Argentina)

John Paintsil (Ghana)

George McCartney (Northern Ireland)

Carlton Cole (England)

Maybe this can give some kind of view what kind of players he's after.

Get me a couple of these (beneath), and I'll be thrilled.

Kevin Gameiro (may turn out to be a bit expensive)

Itay Shechter (We've already scouted this guy, and from the looks of it Pardew rates Israelis)

Adam Lallana

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Adam Johnson (loan) (have been linked a while ago, but probably not very likely)

Linked with Jose Fonte in the sun. They say he is Pardew's number one target.

Hmmm. Taylor out - Fonte in, then?

Anyone have some knowledge of this guys strengths?

I see we're linked to Lambert as well. That would be one shitty signing. Ok, he's done good down there, but he's basically an older an poorer version of Carroll. Not the type of strike we need at all. Give me a speedy, tricky one!

That Andy Driver still play for Hearts, seemed to come on the scene then disappear.

Been injured for a while, looks class though whenever I see them. Templeton is looking good too. Wallace the hearts left back is also very good, would be great competition for Jose, probably cost a couple of mil.