Shay Given (now retired)

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He was a great servant for us but his departure does leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I suppose I can understand his position but he must have realised he left us in the shit. I have no particular dislike towards him but I do feel let down by him, the grass isn't always greener and all that shit!!

Guest palnese

For those who hold no malice towards him. What difference would it have made if he left at the end of the season?

We'd have stayed up and still be in the shit.

Guest Heneage

For those who hold no malice towards him. What difference would it have made if he left at the end of the season?

We'd have stayed up and still be in the s***.

Oh and the 'knee injury' he got. No real distaste at the fact he pulled that one too?

Guest palnese

We'd have stayed up and still be in the s***.

Oh and the 'knee injury' he got. No real distaste at the fact he pulled that one too?

As I've stated earlier, I don't like the way he left, but I'll thank him for what he did for us rather than hate him for leaving us.

Let's face it, he should've left quite some time before he did. We were an absolute shambles.

Guest Roger Kint

Needs a "where were you when we were shit?" chant, I reckon. Best of both worlds.

Did he say he left for medals? Chorus of 'What you won since you jumped ship?'