Chelsea 3 - 4 Newcastle United - 22/09/10 - post match reaction from page 45

Dave

Smith = Is a first team player as I class regulars as first team players, that may well change in near future.

Loven & Shola = I class them as 1st team players as when we play 442 it will be them with the AC & they are way above the likes of Best & Ranger who I would class as the fringe strikers.

Guest washeymag

Its was a like a super cup game Champions versus Champions played in a way that Champions would be proud of the performance well done to all involved tonight :clap: :clap:

Smith = Is a first team player as I class regulars as first team players, that may well change in near future.

Loven & Shola = I class them as 1st team players as when we play 442 it will be them with the AC & they are way above the likes of Best & Ranger who I would class as the fringe strikers.

Your Loven and Shola point makes absolutely no sense, so I'm going to get drunk.

Guest elbee909

Damon Alban, David Baddiel, Michael Caine, Tim Lovejoy, Suggs.. can you hear me Suggs?

As long as we don't have to hear that talking-along-to-music cockster.

I thought my heart was going to give out during that, and earlier I was resigned to a defeat.

Anyone else feel a little sick with adrenaline?

Aye. ;D I thought I was going to die at one point. I nearly posted for someone to call my mammy.

I now understand how my mam feels about Newcastle games. In her 70s now but used to go as a young girl (1940s/50s). Enjoys football but has trouble with watching our lot, even when I tell her we're going to lose anyway. That was something else though.

you could see this from the villa game

even the blackpool game they were still having loads of chances and only a class goalkeeping performance kept them out

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangermows 

like us they will win fuck all and finish bottom half.

still, we can both try and secure bragging rights in our derbies i suppose 

they're gonna rape us on current form mate..........not looking forward to the derby and the aftermath at all...

...i can see their horrible smug faces now

god dealt the geordies a better hand i'm afraid......

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=526228#ixzz10ILPnTD7

I especially like thjis thread from the smb forum!

Motherfucking YES.  £10 bet on the away win vindicated.  Off to spend the £100 before the pub shuts :)

:frantic:  :frantic:

You absolute lunatic. :lol:

http://imgur.com/AOoZf.png

:coolsmiley:  :celb:

:lol: There's remarkable faith and then there's mental illness.

Well played though man.

Your Loven and Shola point makes absolutely no sense, so I'm going to get drunk.

Bit like the lyrics in Gentleman and Cowboys ;)

Are you joking, smith was embarrasing. Unbelievably bad central midfielder, no effort to make himself available. Lazy and useless. Lovenkrands should have tied the game up, didnt even get the ball close. Should be below Ranger in the pecking order.

Motherfucking YES.  £10 bet on the away win vindicated.  Off to spend the £100 before the pub shuts :)

:frantic:  :frantic:

You absolute lunatic. :lol:

http://imgur.com/AOoZf.png

:coolsmiley:  :celb:

:lol: There's remarkable faith and then there's mental illness.

Well played though man.

There's loads more bets on us in the betting thread. Or well, me and David. :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hope Hughton takes this competition seriously for your sake: what a chance has opened up.

Man u and Arsenal drawing each other would help!