Carling Cup fourth round - Arsenal (h) Pre-Match Thread

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surprise surprise its £20 a ticket. Seems the club are happy to have a half empty stadium for a big cup tie. What a joke.

Don't see a problem with it being £20 myself, the equivalent game in the Premier League would be close to £40 a ticket.

Think we'll get around 30,000. Tickets really should be £15 adults and £5 for kids though. Although i will be taking advantage of the student prices :).

Since we won't be troubled by the League Cup anymore, I think I might well do exactly the same.

My ST is in the "lower bowl", but i fancy sitting somewhere different for this, maybe L7 so when those tickets go on sale on 7th October, will "lower bowl" ST holders be able to buy them up there or will i have to wait for general sale? Don't mind if i do tbh i should have more money by then

£20 for a game that is on TV and on a weeknight is crazy. 25k maximum is my guess.

Surely with the extra TV money they will get for this game they could have had £10 adults and £5 concessions to make a real gesture to the fans that they wanted them to come along and back the team.

My ST is in the "lower bowl", but i fancy sitting somewhere different for this, maybe L7 so when those tickets go on sale on 7th October, will "lower bowl" ST holders be able to buy them up there or will i have to wait for general sale? Don't mind if i do tbh i should have more money by then

Would be suprised if they even open level 7 for this (unless by some miracle the "lower bowl" sells out) hence why there is initial period for season ticket holders who normally sit down in the lower bowl to secure their seats before season ticket holders in level 7 get a go. Thats just the way I interpret what they are saying anyway.

Its still £20 to watch a fair few reserves at the end of the day, would have been a nice gesture £10 or £15 tops.

Aye, just like it would be nice for Apple to slash the iPad prices in half.