Carling Cup fourth round - Arsenal (h) Pre-Match Thread

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Its still £20 to watch a fair few reserves at the end of the day, would have been a nice gesture £10 or £15 tops.

Aye, just like it would be nice for Apple to slash the iPad prices in half.

Yeah thats the same thing......

Guest Brummiemag

Anything less than our strongest poassible team for this game will be a disgrace.

This is a realistic chance to get to the quarter finals and with Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City out we have a chance of going all the way.

I would rather rest players for the preceeding league game than rest them for this

Anything less than our strongest poassible team for this game will be a disgrace.

This is a realistic chance to get to the quarter finals and with Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City out we have a chance of going all the way.

I would rather rest players for the preceeding league game than rest them for this

That is an absolutely insane statement to make.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Should be fringe players and youngsters again. This competition is just a bonus for as far as we go in my opinion, it should be a similar side to the one that beat Chelsea.

Not that insane iyam. Would love to win a trophy tbh.

Guest BooBoo

Krul, RTaylor, Ferguson, Colo, Sol, Jonas, Smith, Guthrie, Ranger, Shola, Loven

is what i reckon the side will be.

So would I. But a trophy and European football isn't as spectacular when you're in the Championship.

So would I. But a trophy and European football isn't as spectacular when you're in the Championship.

Course it is. I'd give my left bollock to back in Yurop

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul, Simpson, Perch, Kadar, Ferguson, Raylor, Smith, Guthrie, Vuckic, Ranger, Lovenkrands

Give Simpson and Guthrie time for match fitness.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

id play saylor if hes able to play to help with match fitness

ditto simpson,

krul simpson taylor (if fit) kadar ferguson raylor smith guthrie routiledge mcloven ranger

Routiledge? New signing?