Premier League sack race

Dave

Took some of Kia Joorabchian's 'advice' left fulham in the lurch expecting to walk straight into Aston Villa wasn't it? Was pretty funny but didn't speak highly of his integrity.

Yeah especially when combined with his reason for leaving "I'm a young ambitious manager" followed by a season of watching daytime t.v.

Can't really see Mark Hughes going there, if he couldn't even cut it at Fulham.

He left them in the lurch rather than them getting rid.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

He couldn't be arsed to hang around at Fulham, so I doubt he'd be interested in QPR.

Does anyone think Neil Warnock's position might come under threat soon? They look desperate to me despite the rush of transfers they've made. Can perhaps see their new owner getting a bit twitchy soon and bring his own man in to spend the money, otherwise, I can see them going down.

:smug:

Guest bimpy474

Does anyone think Neil Warnock's position might come under threat soon? They look desperate to me despite the rush of transfers they've made. Can perhaps see their new owner getting a bit twitchy soon and bring his own man in to spend the money, otherwise, I can see them going down.

:smug:

A foreseer, burn the witch  :frantic:

all 4 of the pictures on bbc football, 1/4 in particular :lol:

Was just going to mention that... appears photos of him not going mental don't exist!

That is the main thing about him I dislike, people say he "tells it like it is" yet all I see is him constantly kicking and screaming, he just seems to go absolutely mental at everything and everyone.

Was just going to mention that... appears photos of him not going mental don't exist!

That is the main thing about him I dislike, people say he "tells it like it is" yet all I see is him constantly kicking and screaming, he just seems to go absolutely mental at everything and everyone.

Yep, my feelings exactly. Moans and whinges about everything.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5711/sheffield20utd20neil20w.jpg

Knowing QPR's owners they will probably go after a big name foreign manager. I fully expect Rijaard to be in the frame, as well as Capello, Sven, Ranari, etc.

:lol: Stop drinking what's under the sink.

Knowing QPR's owners they will probably go after a big name foreign manager. I fully expect Rijaard to be in the frame, as well as Capello, Sven, Ranari, etc.

I checked before to see what the odds on them were. Barton's up there with them at 50/1.

Guest Heneage

I don't know what's funnier, Capello or this bloke called 'Ranari'. :lol: