Man City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 03/10/10 - post match reaction from page 33

Dave

Guest Ebolarama

Raphael Honigstein (Guardian) on twitter just now: "De Jong: another tackle where playing the ball is just a pretence to hurt the opponent. surprised refs & commentators still fall for it"

Have a f***ing word, some of you. Jesus. Yes, it's massively disappointing, but there's still a game on, there's still the team. If they gave up like some of you, we really would be f***ed.

Am I allowed to be devastated that for the first time in ages, I've lost all hope the the team I'm supporting might be more than a bunch of grafters holding on for dear life?

Ridiculous foul by Williamson. What a worthless match this is shaping up to be.

Have a f***ing word, some of you. Jesus. Yes, it's massively disappointing, but there's still a game on, there's still the team. If they gave up like some of you, we really would be f***ed.

Am I allowed to be devastated that for the first time in ages, I've lost all hope the the team I'm supporting might be more than a bunch of grafters holding on for dear life?

Ridiculous foul by Williamson. What a worthless match this is shaping up to be.

Won the ball as shown on the replays, never a pen.

I feel like I'm about to witness a 5-0 morale annihilating loss and the start of a bullet train ride to relegation.

The relegation-o-meter thread will explode and I'll be right in the thick of it because I fucking give up now.