Which clubs can you stand the most?

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Inspired by the "which clubs do we dislike the most" poll, I was curious to see which clubs we on here we can stand the most in the PL.

By "can stand" I mean which clubs you'd not mind seeing do well when they're not playing us, if any.

I selected Chelsea because I really do enjoy a lot of their players and the way that they play the game. Was pleased when they won the title last season.

I selected Tottenham because they truly have ambition and have improved themselves in a real natural way. They haven't cheated the system like Chelsea and Man City, they've simply succeeded within it.

I selected West Brom because I hate all of the other teams in the West Midlands, and they seem somewhat likeable.

These are really only for the current time period though. My like and dislike of other clubs tends to fluctuate.

Guest Stephen927

Got a lot of time for Chelsea, love how organised they are and how they can play some great football then perform so well defensively.

Don't really have any affinity for any other club tbh, and I certainly don't comprehend the idea of anyone having a "second team". Ridiculous, try telling your wife you've got a "second lass".

Nowhere does it say second team, man. :lol: It's just normal for people to stand some teams more than others, just as it's normal for a married man to now and then have a quick glance at other girls and think some are fitter than others. It's not about affinity towards something else, it's about which teams would you be less angry did well compared to the others.

Arsenal, Fulham and Everton. Genuine clubs and neither of them are in possession of too many players that are right idiots.

Almost went for these three but I chose Birmingham over Arsenal as I enjoy their squad as people more than Arsenal's.