James Perch

James

James Perch is the best right back we have seen at the club in years. Better than Ryan Taylor, Aaron Hughes, Stephen Carr, Warren Barton. Better than all of them, he only cost 1m quid.

:lol: That's the shittest WUM I've ever seen on this board.

James Perch is the best right back we have seen at the club in years. Better than Ryan Taylor, Aaron Hughes, Stephen Carr, Warren Barton. Better than all of them, he only cost 1m quid.

:lol:

If he'd listed Habib Beye it would be even worse/better.

If he'd listed Habib Beye it would be even worse/better.

Would've just made it cringeworthy :lol: Speaking of Habib though, is he finally getting a shot at Villa under Houllier? Noticed he played against Chelsea on Saturday.

Guest jonnyameobi

Made so much difference on sat not having this clown sliding about everywhere and giving the ball away. he'll rape someone soon enough and end up at sunlund

I certainly don't. The lad gets more cards than Jessica Alba on valentines day.

I'd rather see Ryan Taylor playing there, he's an alright defender and he can take some of the set pieces (although Barton has been pleasantly surprising with some of his deliveries this season for me).

:lol: Class username btw.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd rather see Ryan Taylor playing there, he's an alright defender and he can take some of the set pieces (although Barton has been pleasantly surprising with some of his deliveries this season for me).

Ryan Taylor's not an "alright defender".

I never wanted to see Perch in a Newcastle shirt in the first place. Everton found Cahill and Lescott, but generally buying 25 year olds from the Championship tot play in the Premiership is not good practice.

Any chance we could use Perch as a reserve DM. Utilise his versatility at least.

Every time I log on here and see this thread I cringe. It is totally unneccessary, and it is victimisation. Wrong in every way.

Er..................

Would make my close season if we got rid of Harper. He's SHITE

Drop the tosser now. He's wank.

well having seen Readings goal you can only blame Harper, after dropping and it goes in he appears to be blaming everyone but himself. EPL wise he will be a liability and deffo not premiership material.just gotta wonder why he was not given opportunities elsewhere if he had of been any good surely he would of been picked up,as it was he wasn't makes you wonder why?,is he also not convinced of his ability.

:thup:

Should he fuck!

Don't start me off on this wanker. He is absolutely no where near PL quailty.

He's shit.

I think this thread was just started to wind me up!  :rant:

Harper = Pub Goalie

The way I see it is this;

If the soft shite hadn't been such a soft shite, he would have taken Varney out with his knee, shoulder and body, and punched the ball 30 yards to safety. Instead, he went in half hearted, without any conviction (don't think he knows what conviction is) and we have conceded. The blah blah blah arguments about 'is it a foul or not' are irrelevant as the ref has (quite rightly) given the goal. I know Sheff Wed were good value for the draw, and Shola's goal was offside, but the fact is, if this tosser had done his job properly, we would have had 3 points instead of 1. To me, therefore, he has cost us 2 points. Simples.

Get Fraser back.

Steve Harper = pub goalie.

I just think he's a bit more reliable than Perch, and reliable is what we currently need now rather than 'Look he's crossed the half way line lets go and kick him in the face'.

Not on his best day, tbh. You just need to look at the Leicester game in January, he got raped by players barely fit for The Championship.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Every time I log on here and see this thread I cringe. It is totally unneccessary, and it is victimisation. Wrong in every way.

Er..................

Would make my close season if we got rid of Harper. He's s****

Drop the tosser now. He's w***.

well having seen Readings goal you can only blame Harper, after dropping and it goes in he appears to be blaming everyone but himself. EPL wise he will be a liability and deffo not premiership material.just gotta wonder why he was not given opportunities elsewhere if he had of been any good surely he would of been picked up,as it was he wasn't makes you wonder why?,is he also not convinced of his ability.

:thup:

Should he f***!

Don't start me off on this w*****. He is absolutely no where near PL quailty.

He's s***.

I think this thread was just started to wind me up!  :rant:

Harper = Pub Goalie

The way I see it is this;

If the soft s**** hadn't been such a soft s****, he would have taken Varney out with his knee, shoulder and body, and punched the ball 30 yards to safety. Instead, he went in half hearted, without any conviction (don't think he knows what conviction is) and we have conceded. The blah blah blah arguments about 'is it a foul or not' are irrelevant as the ref has (quite rightly) given the goal. I know Sheff Wed were good value for the draw, and Shola's goal was offside, but the fact is, if this tosser had done his job properly, we would have had 3 points instead of 1. To me, therefore, he has cost us 2 points. Simples.

Get Fraser back.

Steve Harper = pub goalie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAVE THAT!