Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

I'm exiled in the USA, this game wasn't televised live or on tape delay either, all I got to see were brief highlights on a Premier League review show on Fox Soccer Channel. If I can get this game and sample the atmosphere, then i'm all for them releasing a DVD.

I genuinely feel sorry for you mate!!, Sounds like a tramp begging for scraps of food :lol:

My only chance to see the whole game unfortunately, if that makes me a tramp so be it.

How come all the other yanks got to see it live then!?  ???

Couldn't tell you, wasn't shown at all in my area (Connecticut) either live or taped which is unusual. Can't speak for other areas of the US or other cable companies schedules.

It was on Fox Soccer Plus which not all cable providers get but all pubs/bars usually will have it.

I'm exiled in the USA, this game wasn't televised live or on tape delay either, all I got to see were brief highlights on a Premier League review show on Fox Soccer Channel. If I can get this game and sample the atmosphere, then i'm all for them releasing a DVD.

You have to subscribe Fox Soccer Plus to see the game. It is $ 15 per month.

I genuinely feel sorry for you mate!!, Sounds like a tramp begging for scraps of food :lol:

My only chance to see the whole game unfortunately, if that makes me a tramp so be it.

How come all the other yanks got to see it live then!?  ???

Couldn't tell you, wasn't shown at all in my area (Connecticut) either live or taped which is unusual. Can't speak for other areas of the US or other cable companies schedules.

It was on Fox Soccer Plus which not all cable providers get but all pubs/bars usually will have it.

It was quite odd for me to watch a game without arsehole pundits banging on at half time, but in this case it probably would've been nice. :( What was with the random highlights/goals they showed at half time btw? Didn't even seem to be from this season. Would've been nice to see some match highlights instead.

Dunno this had been mentioned, but google 0191 551 5151.

suderland ticket office?

been changed today apparently.

you couldnt make it up. ;D ;D

Well I'm not surprised, those numbers are now more offensive than a swastika after all.  In Sunderland schools kids will probably be taught to count 2346789 from now on.

Lion - didn't you love the coverage that the game got, all the goals were reshown during the final credits too....especially liked how the female commentator kept calling them "the Mackems" instead of Sunderland. Hahahahaha

Yeah that was quality!! I feel lucky to have even seen 5 mins highlights in the end really.

Guest Loven11
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nowt wrong with it as its relevant. Not as if we're releasing a DVD because we beat Derby County in a nothing game.

Just watched the game again. Each time i watch it Barton's performance in particular really stands out more and more. He surprisingly has really thrived on the right hand side of midfield as he's not particularly pacey (like lennon or walcot) or skillfull (like waddle, milner, joe cole etc).  He very intellegently knows when to defend, when to drift in and when to stay on the right. But best of all is those absolutely beautiful early beckham like crosses he puts over to feed Caroll, Shola and Nolan (who thrived on them) are just incredible.

Its very important to have variation to our game and the fact we not only bombarded them with great airiel crossing but also took people on on the floor on the left and right to get crosses in is brilliant.

Very excited about this team and formation. early days but so far looks very promising indeed. Arsenal away is about as tough a test as you can get for it. We should definately go for it again. Arsenal should struggle to cope with it in my opinion. Mind you does leave us slightly more exposed.

If i was an opposing manager you'd either have to stop us delivering the crosses or have some superb defenders to deal with the crosses

Right, done some tinkering

Nolan Goal Message Alert ('And it's Nolan! He's got his hat-trick! FIVE nil!')

http://www.mediafire.com/?nsojicczz8cmil3

Nolan Duck Sauce Message Alert ('Kevin Nolan')

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ipak1ayixz1n0u

Nolan Duck Sauce Message Alert Extended ('Kevin Nolan - doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo')

http://www.mediafire.com/?gtp2bqwmhcpavgk

Nolan Duck Sauce Ringtone (Loopable)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ufatv87rpictgo4