Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Just seen the match again :smitten:

79mins in Nolan missed a simple 10 yard pass and Hughton went mental. Nolan shouted "f***ing calm down" back at him :lol:

i remember that. Nolan proper freaked out for a second, wasn't sure whether to laugh or not cus a player shouldnt be aloud to talk to the manager like that

I didn't want a DVD purely to show we're above them in those stakes from when they released their DVD. I know it was a completely different kind of match, but still. Like jdckelly, I can understand the Nobby print, and must admit I'm slightly tempted to get that. But the rest is just cringeworthy imo.

Guest Heneage

I didn't want a DVD purely to show we're above them in those stakes from when they released their DVD. I know it was a completely different kind of match, but still. Like jdckelly, I can understand the Nobby print, and must admit I'm slightly tempted to get that. But the rest is just cringeworthy imo.

This isn't a scrappy 2-1 with a toe poke freekick though, this is the biggest win in years.

Were owned by someone who has made money through selling low quality shite at low prices, this kinda shite is inevitable. I don't care tho, I hardly see it as a reflection on the club, the only way I would is if fans actually thought this stuff WASN'T just utter shite.

This isn't a scrappy 2-1 with a toe poke freekick though, this is the biggest win in years.

Already said I understand that it's a different kind of win in all aspects. But still don't think it's necessary. Just what Dan says really, it's going to happen with an owner like Ashley to make an extra few quid.

Some people should have a f***ing word.

Talk about the result as the biggest in years, then as soon as the club also reflect this opinion (DVD release etc.) people go mental :lol: They can't f***ing win with some people.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Didn't they release one when they beat us?

They released loads and loads of different things, t shirts the lot.

Already said I understand that it's a different kind of win in all aspects. But still don't think it's necessary. Just what Dan says really, it's going to happen with an owner like Ashley to make an extra few quid.

I'd prefer it was brought out from the club rather than just SportsDirect. At least then we'd get the money from it re-invested in the club. As it is its all going to be for Fat Fuckers coffers

As said before people need to have a mentality shift about DVD releases of games. People want to have games for keeps, ans it must be so easy to put by the clubs which is why everyone does it.

No big deal.

Nowt wrong with releasing a DVD, however if we won against the mackems 1-0 I'd be angry if we did. That's not to say 'narrow' games should never be released on DVD, if we beat the mackems 6-5 or if we beat Barcelona's first team 1-0 I'd still want those released. It just has to be a 'special' result imo.