Arsenal vs Newcastle United - Sunday 7th Nov (1.30pm) live on Sky

joeyt

3-1 arsenal. A team i have really enjoyed watching this season when i get the chance, Imagine this arsenal side with a relatively good keeper and a decent forward.

Chamakh - fantastic movement.

Fabregas probably going to play after not travelling to Donestk = bad news for us.

Beyond predictions, I am curious how CH will set the team up.

One of the things that I now look forward to in our matches is to see what kind of tactics he has chosen. West Ham and mackems, he played everything really high up the pitch. West Ham saw Barton drifting in quite often but it seemed to me not as much on Sunday. Jonas was was delivering earlier yesterday than last week. I have to believe that CH is influencing some of that.

Not sure what can work against Arse away with our squad but I am looking forward to see what he has dreamt up.

3-1 arsenal. A team i have really enjoyed watching this season when i get the chance, Imagine this arsenal side with a relatively good keeper and a decent forward.

Chamakh - fantastic movement.

Fabregas probably going to play after not travelling to Donestk = bad news for us.

Yep chamakh looks a good player, Dont think hes going to be a prolific goalscorer but his movement is deffinately on par with kev nolans  :whistle:

I'd go 4-4-2. We've generally looked more balanced playing it this season. Not only do we pose more of an attacking threat but our whole system just looks more fluent. My mojor worry about Sunday is that daft high line we seem to play away from home. Arsenal could have a field day if City and the first fifteen minutes against west Ham are anything to go by.

I'm in the Arsenal end for this one.

Going there on a high gives us a bit of hope tbh - my concern is going there to shut up shop and/or play a high line.

We've got to go with the same attitude of WBA and try for the win imho.

If we get mullered the sunderland victory buys everyone involved a good bit of time so its not exactly a high risk strategy.

I was wondering to rest some of the players as we have to face Blackburn in midweek and Fulham the following weekend. It would have been nice to play this game on Saturday to recover for Wednesday big physical battle  :knuppel2: with fat Sam.

Pretty sure we'll take a few players off when we go a couple in front

If any team plays us and keeps a deepish defensive line and every player works really hard and is constantly putting pressure on our players they can when, look at Blackpool; if they had 11 men they certainly would have scored and perhaps even got a draw.

I can see us giviing them a good game if we can carry something over from the mackem game.  We''ve got a free week and they have a terrible away trip in Europe.  I don't think we'll ever have a better time to play them if we want to have a go at them.  If every player plays on Sunday the way they did last Sunday then we can come away with at least a point.