Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

Nowt wrong with what Wenger's said there, just understandable frustration.

There's nothing wrong with it as such - there's always just a bitter twist with him.  They had a few decent chances but we fully deserved to win the game today imo.  There are some opposing managers that will admit that and Wenger's never one of them.

It's a shame because I like his footballing philosophy, as does practically everyone else in the country.  Bar the cheating of course.  I'm fully expecting Chamakh to become one of my most hated players in the next 18 months.

There's nothing wrong with it as such - there's always just a bitter twist with him.  They had a few decent chances but we fully deserved to win the game today imo.  There are some opposing managers that will admit that and Wenger's never one of them.

It's a shame because I like his footballing philosophy, as does practically everyone else in the country.  Bar the cheating of course.  I'm fully expecting Chamakh to become one of my most hated players in the next 18 months.

From his point of view, he'll argue they deserved to win due to having more chances. But I totally agree you deserved the result because of your performance, the quality, passion and composure shown throughout was admirable.

I agree on Wenger generally too - he can be a right moaning get and often unsportsmanlike.

He also says that the red card was not only harsh, but simply not right, which is bollocks.

I'll have to see a replay. For me it was one of those - it was inevitable once Ranger got ahead of him that that was going to be the outcome. How much contact was there? Of course, it's his own fault for getting the wrong side.

From his point of view, he'll argue they deserved to win due to having more chances. But I totally agree you deserved the result because of your performance, the quality, passion and composure shown throughout was admirable.

I agree on Wenger generally too - he can be a right moaning get and often unsportsmanlike.

We had more chances than them.

Can we expect "Newcastle struggle past 10 man Arsenal" tomorrow?

Louise Taylor is pondering that headline as we speak.

Whilst mentioning how Bartons hair was a mistaken attempt to offend the jews because he got spurs and arsenal mixed up, also how Tiote should be banned from the game and it's a shock that he only got a yellow.

Can we expect "Newcastle struggle past 10 man Arsenal" tomorrow?

Louise Taylor is pondering that headline as we speak.

Whilst mentioning how Bartons hair was a mistaken attempt to offend the jews because he got spurs and arsenal mixed up, also how Tiote should be banned from the game and it's a shock that he only got a yellow.

:lol: