Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger on his side's home defeat by Newcastle: "It was a big disappointment because our performance was not good enough. But I think we were unlucky because they had one shot on target the whole game and we lose 1-0."

Btw with Chelsea losing we have the best away record in the league.

Edit - no we haven't.

4th best goal difference. Seriously, WTF?

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger on his side's home defeat by Newcastle: "It was a big disappointment because our performance was not good enough. But I think we were unlucky because they had one shot on target the whole game and we lose 1-0."

Us:

Barton's freekick

The goal

Them:

Nasri's in the first half

Cesc's diving header

I make that 2 each, you stupid cunt Arsene.

(yes, they hit the bar 3 times but they aren't shots on target :pow:)

Guest firetotheworks

wilshire iritates me for somereason.

Yeah, he has the same air of being annoying about him that Joe Cole had when he first came on the scene.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul- 9

Simpson- 9

Williamson- 9

Coloccini- 9

Enrique- 7

Barton- 8

Nolan- 7

Tiote- 9

Jonas- 8

Ameobi- 8

Carroll- 8

We had 2 shots on target tbh, which is the same number as them.

He can't just leave it at that, can he?  The onus wasn't on us to fire shots at their goal today, and we actually had one more shot than them today according to Sky.

He can't just leave it at that, can he?  The onus wasn't on us to fire shots at their goal today, and we actually had one more shot than them today according to Sky.

Classic Wenger.

Wilshere has had his weetabix for a young lad like, absolutely ferocious in the tackle and seems pretty strong too. Good for the future of England given that he's also great on the ball, might need to calm down a bit like.