Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

By the way, couple of embarrassing dives by Nasri and Chamakh in the first few minutes... they were very lucky to get away without bookings.

Chamakh should definitely have been booked for his dive next to Enrique. Blatant cheating there.

The Arsenal fan on Fan Zone was thoroughly embarrassed by that. He went fucking off it.

Retroactive punishment possible? Not that it would ever happen, but would serve the cunt right. He does seem to be a player that'll be around the top of anyones "most hated players".

Funny that Arsenal have lost two home games so far this season, both against black and white opposition and both newcomers :)

As if i didnt feel good enough, I turn on ITV2 and Marty McFly is inventing rock n roll, officially the best ever movie moment.

Guest Stephen927

By the way, couple of embarrassing dives by Nasri and Chamakh in the first few minutes... they were very lucky to get away without bookings.

Chamakh should definitely have been booked for his dive next to Enrique. Blatant cheating there.

The Arsenal fan on Fan Zone was thoroughly embarrassed by that. He went fucking off it.

Retroactive punishment possible? Not that it would ever happen, but would serve the cunt right. He does seem to be a player that'll be around the top of anyones "most hated players".

Funny that Arsenal have lost two home games so far this season, both against black and white opposition and both newcomers :)

West Brom wear navy blue and white.

Guest firetotheworks

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/106612258.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6461B796EE4719B2BC228F2DD0BB0A37D202D8F99FF7714CB

Theo Walcott: 'Here, I'm shit me y'nah'

Jose Enrique: 'Aye anah!'

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Nolan's face.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/106612005.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E67151B3717764AD4DC228F2DD0BB0A37DA574791D216CAE65

Guest Chubby Jason

So proud to have an all Geordie front line , another reason why this is my favourite side since 2001/02.

:indi:

Black and White geordie front line.......

Vanilla and Chocolate.

I work with a big bunch of Arsenal fans, so this is particularly pleasing.

I do as well... tomorrow should be good.

I'll be going with the quiet and understated but secretly smug approach. Might just wear my scarf to our team meeting, that's all.

I think they'd be more concerned at seeing your knob rather than the result if you did that like.

:) at the Nolan picture.

Colo was a beast today, the guy is really immense at the moment. I've been so impressed with him all last season and obviously this. I didn't get too excited after last season because the quality of opposition was alot worse, but he still played to a high standard, but this season he has kept up the top performances. All the defence have really. I worried about lack of pace with Colo and Williamson but that has yet to be really exposed. Don't need to say anything about Enrique, he is just the bollox. Again impressed with Simpson, his performances seem a step above last season, though I am aware that could be due to the contrast between him and Perch.

Barton will probably get slaughtered in the press for saying he thought we would win.

Well done Chris awell, so dignified in his sky interview. I am glad we have given him a chance. Glad to see he is not too pig headed to stay with his original plan. He changed it last season and has done so again this season all for the better.

Tiote is a man beast, the guy will be a cult favourite for years to come if he keeps this up. Can't think of too many other players I'd like to see in our team doing his kind of role in the Premier League.

Was at the game (although sitting with the bloody home fans in the North Stand), thankfully I was at the end that Carroll scored in, chuffed to bits. Colo was immense today, Tiote embarrassingly good, and Carroll defending from set pieces was blinding. Arsenal were poor but we certainly helped make them look that way. Laughed when they chanted "Who?" when Ranger came on. They weren't asking who he was when he had a man sent off after skinning him.

Blinding day out. Howay the lads!