Arsenal 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/10 - post match reaction from page 35

Dave

Guest The_Optimistic

SkySports say 43% for you, i believe them.

You can have that stat. We'll take the important one.  :razz:

Ah well, we beat the moaning C*nts anyways.

Guest neesy111

In no way are any of these last 3 results justification for putting up some woeful shit vs Blackpool, Stoke & Wigan, but I hope these wins give people some perspective on the '6 point' crap that gets reeled out every time we play a team that has the remotest chance of being relegated. I know it'd be useful to stop those teams gaining points, but what we should be concerned about at this point in the season, is NUFC putting adequate points on the board. When there are 10/15 games left, then we start checking out who is down there, and what we can take off them (or they can take off us), but before then I don't think it's worth stressing too heavily about - other than the fact that we’ve lost at home to some dogshit team.

Stop talking sense :lol:

In no way are any of these last 3 results justification for putting up some woeful shit vs Blackpool, Stoke & Wigan, but I hope these wins give people some perspective on the '6 point' crap that gets reeled out every time we play a team that has the remotest chance of being relegated. I know it'd be useful to stop those teams gaining points, but what we should be concerned about at this point in the season, is NUFC putting adequate points on the board. When there are 10/15 games left, then we start checking out who is down there, and what we can take off them (or they can take off us), but before then I don't think it's worth stressing too heavily about - other than the fact that we’ve lost at home to some dogshit team.

All the losses = Perch in starting 11 - last three wins no Perch

its simple maths.

Way to early to tell where we will finish but lets face it we are doing way better than expected.

its simple maths.

Way to early to tell where we will finish but lets face it we are doing way better than expected.

indeed we can be rightly proud of this group of lads

its simple maths.

indeed we can be rightly proud of this group of lads

apart from Perch

Chris Hughton has found an excellent recipe for away games. Big Fat Sam, please note, this is far better than your utterly fucking retarded notion of grinding out a 0-0 at Derby or Reading (which resulted in us losing both games).

Chris Hughton has found an excellent recipe for away games. Big Fat Sam, please note, this is far better than your utterly fucking retarded notion of grinding out a 0-0 at Derby or Reading (which resulted in us losing both games).

Pilko man, can you not give him any clues before weds thanks.

i dont think we had the lion's share of possession tbh, but there were times, especially 2nd half, when we really did dominate on the ball and passed it around them. seem to remember the oles coming out at one point - wasnt even particularly near the end of the game either.

From an Arsenal fan on a non-footy board

Didn't say it yesterday, but Newcastle were a credit to themselves. They played their game well and defended impressively.

The fans are good bunch too, which is nice to see.

Arsenal bloggers not pleased with Flappyhandski today, baying for a new keeper in January.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3378/flappyhandski.jpg

I'm not surprised, though a new keeper in January won't really do much for them this season.