Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers 19:45 10/11/10 Pre-Match thread

joeyt

Guest toonlass

Krul

Simpson.     Colo.   Willy.   Enrique.

Barton.  Guthrie.    Tiote.    Jonas.

Carroll. McLoven

Ameobi. Nolan. Sodabread. Ranger. Taylor. Vuckic. Campbell.

I honestly don't see a need to change it. We should look to win this one with the same eleven that is doing well, Blackburn are a team we have to look to beat. Perhaps make a couple of switches against Fulham if needs be.

If we're making changes, I'd go for Ranger over Loven

Ameobi played well today, Lovenkrands doesn't look up to it in the Premier League, Ranger keeps falling over.

Leave it as it is - we've got good balance as a side at the moment and that's why it's working.

I honestly don't see a need to change it. We should look to win this one with the same eleven that is doing well, Blackburn are a team we have to look to beat. Perhaps make a couple of switches against Fulham if needs be.

Derek Eggsackerly

If we're making changes, I'd go for Ranger over Loven

Ameobi played well today, Lovenkrands doesn't look up to it in the Premier League, Ranger keeps falling over.

Leave it as it is - we've got good balance as a side at the moment and that's why it's working.

Oh aye, ideally we wont change anything

Krul

Simpson Will Campbell Enrique

Routledge Tiote Guthrie Jonas

Carroll Shola

That team is good enough to beat Blackburn.

Rest Barton, Colo and Nolan so they're fresh for Saturday (which is the harder game imo)

I'm all for resting players, but Hughton will get a rollicking if the team he puts out doesn't do the job. Outside of our first XI, we're not looking great, tbh. I'd be happy for Routledge to get a game, even Ranger, but after that... :undecided:

I'm all for resting players, but Hughton will get a rollicking if the team he puts out doesn't do the job. Outside of our first XI, we're not looking great, tbh. I'd be happy for Routledge to get a game, even Ranger, but after that... :undecided:

Surely you would add the likes of Saylor, Campbell and Guthrie to that list...

Guest Heneage

I'd be surprised if we have the aerial dominance in attack that we've enjoyed in our last two games. However I think Jonas has the beating of Salgado, I'd be tempted to give Routledge a run out too if things go really well early on and we take a lead.

Players will be tired. They gave their all last night, some of them, like Ameobi and Nolan, looked very laboured in the second half. It's a very long season, we have to be wary of tiring out our players too early and end up like Hull. We have a decent squad that must be used for us to even have a hope of sustaining our recent form.

Change a few players for Wednesday then change a few more for Saturday.

The Premiership ain't the Championship where we won games very easily and didn't have to work and concentrate all match.