The Legends/Total Sport/606 Thread - Three Legends Axed

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Could be a massive shot in the arm for Koast Radio - assuming Macdonald and the mackem follow Slaven. Aren't they based in Blyth?

EDIT - based up at Longhirst Hall, beside Morpeth.

Seems to me he's jumped to a new station a bit quick if he's chosen Koastradio, can't imagine many people will have heard of the station, I know I hadn't.

They're a competitor of mine so I'll not be too bitchy, but we'll see how long it lasts.

It's alot to get them to travel to Longhirst five days a week for nowt.

Guest neesy111

How can all these radio stations compete with each other considering advertising ain't too brilliant at the moment etc...

Guest Rob 1988

Dose anyone else think that lass look like Garth Algar !

http://sp2.fotolog.com/photo/50/54/18/duffrose/1294667259864_f.jpg

• 2 years later...

Apparently Pardew and Lowes have had a bit of a tiff on Radio Newcastle tonight?

Pards kept clamping up at some of Lowes questions- think one was about a bit of naivety shown in the game.

Yeah, couple of long pauses in between questions. Pardew was probably mouthing 'you fat c***' to him.

The long pauses will have been because Lowes usually answers his own questions and hadn't for a change.

Guest antz1uk

it wasn't great, in fact i could barely stand to listen to McDonald but at least it had a bit of comedy value and the presenters had the balls to speak their minds, unlike these party line towing muppets on TS