Manchester City

OzzieMandias

David Silva is very likeable and is the most talented player in the league imo there isn't anything he can't do and he makes City an attractive team to watch. They are an awful club and set of fans but i'm glad they've brought in some talented flair players like Silva and Balotelli, they're improving the league.

I genuinely admire Tevez as a player.  Other than that, not a thing - for a team that cost so much they don't play nice football and they have some horrible players (De Jong for example) and, as others have mentioned the fans are all pricks with massive chips on their shoulders.

I genuinely admire Tevez as a player.  Other than that, not a thing - for a team that cost so much they don't play nice football and they have some horrible players (De Jong for example) and, as others have mentioned the fans are all pricks with massive chips on their shoulders.

I'm not having that.Liam Gallagher supports them.

I'm not having that.Liam Gallagher supports them.

Another black mark against them.

The fact that they are contributing to the breaking up of the 'big four' although Liverpool & Spurs have made a contribution too obviously.

Man U and Arsenal have also made their contribution, tbf. I wonder whether the "big four" is breaking up, or simply being reconfigured. It'll take a new shape once these new UEFA financial rules settle in, and then it won't even be possible a club to buy themselves in the way City are currently doing.

I used to really like Tevez when he was at West Ham and even Man Utd when he seemed humble and honest and seemed to play for the love of the game.

Now I just think he's a cunt.

Glad someone said it. Excellent player mind.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The kits are sublime. Imagine a 'Tailored by Umbro' Newcastle kit!

That said the Puma one is really growing on me but I think it's deck chair syndrome, i.e it's rank but the performances and successes give it a pleasant aurora.