Manchester City

OzzieMandias

nothing whatsoever, who'd have thought it was possible to spend 100's of millions of pounds with less class than chelski did at the start?  not me, but citeh are doing a sterling job of it

hope they keep buying above average shit for world class fees and wages, see where it gets them

Funny how Milner went there and wasn't given a chance in the centre of midfield which is the only place he plays well, and now he has lost his place on the wing with Balotelli returning. Will be sold in the next year, guaranteed.

Forget Given, would anyone take Milner back? :lol:

I would.

I would.

He made a mistake going there. If he wanted to leave us, fair enough, but he should have sat tight and gone somewhere he was going to be more than an exceptionally well paid trinket owned by people who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.

Guest neesy111

Forget Given, would anyone take Milner back? :lol:

I would.

No, vastly overated player and cunt of person as well.  So he settle's in well at City.

A true football fan hates Man City and the way they are working in football. It's appropriate that they have few of the aforementioned supporters.

Most football fans are sheep with the memory of a goldfish and little interest beyond the headlines in serious football issues like Portsmouth, Chester, Wimbledon. And often secretly have a soft spot for one of the BRC's. Count me out.

Strangely when the most obvious example of this was happening during the 90's in Italy, when even a club with less history than Boro got in on the act and formed a group of superclubs buying up the best talent from Italy and everywhere else with astronomical wages, all you heard was how great the league was, then when the propped up clubs collapsed and the owners were jailed suddenly everyone stopped watching.

yes.  Their kits are smart as fuck compared to our cheap tacky looking effort made with the worst synthetic material ever created by man.

At least yours are available to actually buy.

Nike fucked up something with the material in ours, and they've gone on sale today.

At the original full price.

Don't mind their money, or the club at all.

But man, I wish Mancini gets the sack very soon. They are so boring and negative. Toure, DeJong and Barry all starting again today at home and only one forward.

Hope they hire someone who is gungho and plays Tevez, Adebayor and Balotelli at the same time... give the neutrals some entertainment.

But man, I wish Mancini gets the sack very soon. They are so boring and negative. Toure, DeJong and Barry all starting again today at home and only one forward.

Hope they hire someone who is gungho and plays Tevez, Adebayor and Balotelli at the same time... give the neutrals some entertainment.

Coudl you imagine their team and style if they done that? Jesus, then I'd start taking them seriously as title contenders.

Pleased i dont have to watch that crock of shit all week ,horrible football played by over paid ,lazy footballers , i bet even there fans are thinking if this what money brings atleast make it attractive to watch ,a few teams this season including ourselves could have turned them over but Tevez and Johnson to a smaller degree have pulled them out the crap.

If Chelsea is an example of how to spend mega money well, then at the moment City seem to be an example of what not to do.

Some of the players they've signed are average at best, and the others don't seem to be bothered.

That said, eventually they will sign so many world class players that they're bound to win the league.

I don't mind c

This. I don't have a problem with their money but i do have a problem with their style of play.

Also, it's now such a fantasy football side. I mean where's the soul in that side, who actually gives a monkeys whether the club that's paying them succeeds? Certainly not mercenaries like Yaya Toure and Adebayor. They should have kept the likes of Richard Dunne who at least had been at the club for years and whom the supporters could identify with.

Who's their longest serving player? Micah Richards?

Also, it's now such a fantasy football side. I mean where's the soul in that side, who actually gives a monkeys whether the club that's paying them succeeds? Certainly not mercenaries like Yaya Toure and Adebayor. They should have kept the likes of Richard Dunne who at least had been at the club for years and whom the supporters could identify with.

Who's their longest serving player? Micah Richards?

Who's only lasted this long because he was one England's "next big thing"  and therefore earns a stay of execution. I give him till the end of this season.