Manchester City

OzzieMandias

:lol: I know, it was a response to Messi. This can't be this hard? :lol:

:lol: yeah I know ffs. I was pointing out that it was dead obvs to everyone but messi

If you can't fathom that a team that just about got out of division 2 by beating Gillingham on penalties not too long ago (Where'll they'll tell you they were raking in 90,000 a week home and away back then) and are now the champions of England due to unbelievable luck, claim to be bigger than their neighbours, have a team of world class players to go and watch yet have to put offers like that on to fill their stadium after having around 10k empties last match against real top opposition is embarrassing then you don't have a scooby.

Pata was obviously taking the p*ss there :lol:.

Whereas I was being deadly serious and I'm now counting down the days til the nomintions open to vote for him.

Just put a reminder on my iphone to make double sure.

:anguish: Honestly, what's wrong with you?

You took the p*ss so, so did I.

If you're gonna take the p*ss out of the blue, don't go crying if you get it back.  Jesus.

Oh ffs, how was I taking the p*ss out of you? I'm curious.

Not sure you can reason with him, he misunderstood your joke and rather than admit it has to belittle you to save face.

No, he needlessly took the p*ss after a dramathon in GC the other day so I took the p*ss back.

No wonder you only have 46 posts, you can't even lurk correctly.

Not in GC now sweetie and in the isolation of this thread you made yourself look petty, however if he hurt your feelings elsewhere then I hope you feel better.

Can't believe I've wasted almost 5% of my total post count on this.

:lol: Post more pls.

It seems like everyone goes through a phase on here of starting fights with absolutely everyone.

I'll ask you the same question SuperHanz couldn't answer.  Point me in the direction where I have started an argument with someone on here in the last few days, rather than just retort to what I've got thrown at me.

Guest firetotheworks

Anah, but there's little tongue in cheek digs with each other and full on personal attacks. Not saying that I haven't been guilty of it as well like.

It seems like everyone goes through a phase on here of starting fights with absolutely everyone.

I'll ask you the same question SuperHanz couldn't answer.  Point me in the direction where I have started an argument with someone on here in the last few days, rather than just retort to what I've got thrown at me.

You did with me on this page with no provocation.

Guest firetotheworks

"Your haircut looks silly"

"At least my wife didn't cheat on me and my kids don't hate me"

"Hey, now come on, I thought we were friends"

"You live by the sword, you die by the sword."

"Fair enough"

That's never going to happen.

:lol: :lol:

:spit:

He/She patronised the fuck outta me and you told mer to post more. 

And wouldn't you know, TaylorJ shows up with any excuse to be zany as fuck calling people the first word that comes to his head.

Turnip lmao, you're so funny, mate. :lol:

Suppose you can't expect much more when someones banter has came from the result of inbreeding.