Newcastle United v Chelsea - MATCH IS ON

Guest Tall Striker

The snows been nowhere near the level it was for Boro last season, and that was on comfortably.

Even the Charlton game, which was probably the worst snow I've seen in years, was only called off ten minutes before the game!

Happy days - flew in to watch that Charlton match, turned out to be the first game that had been postponed for Christ knows how long (have there been any since?). Had a good night on the town then did the stadium tour the next day (you've got to use the time like), Owen got badly crocked v Spurs about 3 days later not that it matters now, but it seemed to at the time.

Nolan spouting so much s**** in that article it's untrue.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/dd/cc/0,,10278~9227485,00.jpg

The Natural Disasters: Earthquake & Typhoon.

I think Sol looks really fit now. Taylor, I'm not so sure.

Sol is as big as a house tbh. Jeez there is a lot of black power in that body.

You know you want to touch all of that 12" rock hard black power until it shoots white stuff all over your face.

Just as long as no one had their mobiles out... er... recording it or texting people about it.

yes i agree - eyes open =fit, eyes closed = unfit

yes i agree - eyes open =fit, eyes closed = unfit

Taylor looks like he's disabled now.

Reckon we got very little chance, Malouda will ruin Simpson, and our defence will struggle with their forwards. Tiote being back gives us a slight chance in midfield as they are missing some key players, at the back as well I'd fancy Carroll to do alright, still think they'll have too much for us going forward.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Chelsea have already named their starting XI. :laugh:

Chelsea XI vs Newcastle: Cech, Bosingwa, Alex, Ivanovic, Cole, Ramires, Mikel, Malouda, Kalou, Drogba, Anelka #fb

And that's a 'weakened' line up?  :undecided:

Guest Roger Kint

Nice easy test of the lack of match sharpness to have Malouda, Anelka and Kalou running at Sol & Saylor while Drogba keeps them busy......

No Terry, Lampard or Essien, three losses out of four, freezing cold day on Tyneside and a frozen pitch, 50 odd thousand Geordies screaming us on....

...still reckon 0-2.

At least it's less likely it's gonna be raping we could have had to endure. And who knows, a bit of luck and we might scape a morale boosting draw.

Chelsea have already named their starting XI. :laugh:

Chelsea XI vs Newcastle: Cech, Bosingwa, Alex, Ivanovic, Cole, Ramires, Mikel, Malouda, Kalou, Drogba, Anelka #fb

Reckon we could have some joy in midfield if we get into them and don't let them settle, much like the Arsenal away game. The front three will take some handling though, especially with two unfit centre backs coming in.

0-1 I reckon.