Newcastle United v Chelsea - MATCH IS ON

Guest Tall Striker

This isn't an English PL studio, though. I'm fairly certain he'll be bombarded with questions related his time at NUFC and the current turmoil.

I've no idea if he's been asked stuff like that on English TV, mind. I'm just assuming as you tend to stay on the safe side with the questions to studio guests.

Charlton game a few Chritsmases ago was called off pretty late I remember

Aye I was on the Metro on way to the game that night when I found out, got as far as Gateshead Metro and had to head back.

i was outside the ground, and not only that it was one of the few games i managed to get to that season.

Does he just speak English and everyone is expected to understand? I release Scandinavians in general speak English well but it just seems weird.

Unlike you

One typo.

f*** off you retard.

Realise-->release is only one typo if you type with your palm.

I seriously think that Villa can do Arsenal second half if they go gung ho. Have to play 442, surely?

Edit: Sorry, typo, in wrong thread.....

Charlton game a few Chritsmases ago was called off pretty late I remember

Aye I was on the Metro on way to the game that night when I found out, got as far as Gateshead Metro and had to head back.

I was walking past The Trent House when I heard. Had to get wor lass to come back and pick me up beside the BBC building. She wasn't happy.