Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Why are you wasting a bid? Argentina/Uruguay will 100% get it.

We can offer much better profits for FIFA.

Don’t forget FIFA also hates England. Go for 2034, think you’d get that one.

Guest neesy111

Don’t forget FIFA also hates England. Go for 2034, think you’d get that one.

FIFA hated the US a few years ago....

We might have learned how to bribe officials correctly in 4 years time.

Argentina/Uruguay would be too small for 48 teams.

Paraguay have been poking their nose in too but tbf that’s the least of their problems given economies/infrastructure/stadium development etc.

Guest Howaythetoon

How bad are ITV man :lol: And Robbie Williams? Can’t stand him, although someone said I should watch him on the True Geordie thing to maybe change my mind.

As naff as the opening ceremony was, it didn’t offend me as it wasn’t too long and way over the top like they usually are. Again I think this WC could turn out to be one of the best based on nothing more than a feeling. I don’t like Russia from a political viewpoint, but I have nowt against their ordinary citizens or the country itself which I’d love to visit one day.

I might get into the spirit of it and host a WC party at mine on Monday for the England match, strictly lads, me, the boys and their cousins (cousin girls allowed), get some WC bunting, red and blue balloons, snacks and some face painting going on.

Apparently at their nursery and school respectively they’ve had a WC themed week and the 4 year old seems obsessed. He sat upstairs watching the remainder of the Russia match and come down and said Russia won the WC following their win. My immediate thought was Fedyan and oh how he’d love to hear those words :lol:

Quenelle salute? What in the world :lol: A bunch of dudes from circus giving it large. Stereotypes my left bollock. Unless one kind of expects to see a bear in a car, of course. But I woudldn't go there cos stereotypes kind of work both ways really :lol:

A certain former Newcastle number 9 along with some Jenas chap is enjoying taking a subway ride, judging by the recent photos on the web. Oh, the delights of rush hour.

A friend of mine decided to wear a Cruz Azul shirt for work today. Ended up being mobbed by them Mexican forrins in a subway cabin on the way back home. They insisted on him joining their drinking party. Ended up well plastered. Wifey wasn't happy about that :lol: