Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our presentation looked very sloppy compared to this one, I hope it's because we've already bought out all the votes and we don't need to care.

Your pitch was basically: "FIFA WE LOVE YOU FIFA FIFA YOU ARE SO AMAZING WE ARE YOUR FRIEND" obsequious bollocks.

It was like FIFA was Lady Catherine de Burgh and Iberians were Mr. Collins.

Our presentation looked very sloppy compared to this one, I hope it's because we've already bought out all the votes and we don't need to care.

Your pitch was basically: "FIFA WE LOVE YOU FIFA FIFA YOU ARE SO AMAZING WE ARE YOUR FRIEND" obsequious bollocks.

Fucks sake.

A pride and prejudice reference in a footie board. I just love this place :lol:

Elizabeth being the WC and Darcy England, then?

In the end I think the presentations mean very little and are done for show more than anything else.

There are only 22(24?) voters, all of them have been lobbied halfway to hell and have already decided to vote for whoever gave them the most jewelry/booze/whores by now.

The presentations are much more pertinent for the IOC, when you have 200+ voters so you can't possibly lobby them all individually.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Any reason why we're now odds on favourites? Was Russia yesterday, or is it merely down to the fact English punters are putting money on us that they've had to?

Putin no showed.

Any reason why we're now odds on favourites? Was Russia yesterday, or is it merely down to the fact English punters are putting money on us that they've had to?

Putin no showed.

You mean Putin is no Sho

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Putin no showed.

You mean Putin is no Sho

That would have been the lazy joke to make, yes.  :razz:

Putin no showed.

He's there, man. Black wig, black beard. Shirtless under a trench coat lined with Polonium syringes. His no show was just in case he needed an alibi.