Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As long as Russia and Qatar don't get anywhere near either World cup I'll be relatively happy  :sadnod:

:icon_puke_r:

:icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r:

FUCKING JOKE.

If there is one thing SA had plentiful amounts of, it was racism and poor infrastructure, yet they pulled off a great WC. I think Russia will be a fine host. I think I might want to go to that one. I've already seen Ukraine, but I imagine Russia will be somewhat different.

Baba, I want whatever you've been smoking/drinking?

SA pulled off a great world cup? I've seen some shite posted on here, but that tops it all.

If there is one thing SA had plentiful amounts of, it was racism and poor infrastructure, yet they pulled off a great WC. I think Russia will be a fine host. I think I might want to go to that one. I've already seen Ukraine, but I imagine Russia will be somewhat different.

The SA World Cup was by some distance the shittest tournament i've ever watched

Guest SuperShola!

Ahh. Russia got it because if England got it, they'd be matches played at the Stadium of Shite and all of the players would be to scared to come over incase they got mugged or raped by Tightarse Brumble. Alot of money saved on vaccines for the mackem plague like.

Yeah, we'll all be stabbed, robbed and possibly killed.

Also, it was the worst WC I've experienced in SA.

It was a shit world cup.

What was so terrible about the last World Cup. My family members that stayed from the beginning until the semifinals enjoyed the hell out of themselves, and other people I know who went expressed contentment at the way in which things were run. I certainly enjoyed it from another part of the continent.

What's bad about Qatar hosting the WC besides climate?

No football tradition = no atmosphere. Plus it's the size of a medium town, no way it can support all the people going there comfortably. It's like Newcastle organizing the whole tournament (except it's not hot as fuck).