Newcastle United 1 - 1 Chelsea - 28/11/10 - post match reaction from page 27

Dave

I'd honestly rather have Leon Best on the pitch than Shola, the man's a walking example of a static and useless footballer.

We've competed well at times, but sitting back has played right into their hands, they're experts at taking advantage of negative tactics.

Last time you said this he scored 2  :aww:

I thought that Drogba lad didn't dive anymore?

Fucking disgraceful attempt at getting Tiote sent off, I was amazed* more wasn't made of it.

*or not.

Should see some retroactive punishment for that, fucking horrible cheating bastard.

Shola has been walking around uninterested, get him off and get someone else on who's going to give it their all!

Also, is anyone sick of that bitter scottish prick Souness yet?  He's spent the entire time slagging Newcastle off, why do they even get him on the programmes?!  I assume that's because everyone knows he's a fucking terrible manager and tv appearances are the best he can hope for in the future?

I wish to fuck someone would tell Routledge he's got pace. Frustrating looking like he's scared to try and go past the full-back, always stops and plays a simple ball inside or crosses from too deep.

He is playing against the quickest LB in the league to be fair.

I'd honestly rather have Leon Best on the pitch than Shola, the man's a walking example of a static and useless footballer.

We've competed well at times, but sitting back has played right into their hands, they're experts at taking advantage of negative tactics.

Who scored 2?

Shola.

Against?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Shola has been walking around uninterested, get him off and get someone else on who's going to give it their all!

Also, is anyone sick of that bitter scottish prick Souness yet?  He's spent the entire time slagging Newcastle off, why do they even get him on the programmes?!  I assume that's because everyone knows he's a f***ing terrible manager and tv appearances are the best he can hope for in the future?

Best, Loven, Ranger... Not exactly sparkling alternatives

*Tin hat on*

Souness is completely right.

yeah but when you see shola playing like he is today, fucking things up for the rest of the side, it's difficult not to react. it's not like he's been booed it's just 40,000+ people having an instant reaction and groaning at the same time.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

*Tin hat on*

Have to agree.

What did he say?

About fans not getting behind the players, negative atmosphere

*Tin hat on*

yeah but when you see shola playing like he is today, fucking things up for the rest of the side, it's difficult not to react. it's not like he's been booed it's just 40,000+ people having an instant reaction and groaning at the same time.

yep

Who scored 2?

Shola.

Against?

That rabble down the road.

*Tin hat on*

Have to agree.

What did he say?

About fans not getting behind the players, negative atmosphere

I have to say I was thinking this midway through the half, I wouldn't call it negative but the place seems a bit worried. Need to loosen up and have a go at these cunts.

Who scored 2?

Shola.

Against?

That rabble down the road.

I most certainly wasn't posting on here at ht during that game. More biased pro-Shola fibs.