Sol Campbell

TRon

He has only started a couple of games but he still looks top drawer. Coloccini and Williamson have done well, Steve Taylor had a decent game today but Sol is a still class apart. The other three should be fighting for the right to play alongside him for me.

Would prefer to try out Colo and Taylor tbh.

There's no denying he was fantastic today but I do worry when he's getting ran at with pace  :sadnod:

He's better equipped to deal with folk running at him with pace than Steven Taylor.

Would prefer to try out Colo and Taylor tbh.

There's no denying he was fantastic today but I do worry when he's getting ran at with pace  :sadnod:

He's better equipped to deal with folk running at him with pace than Steven Taylor.

Don't know, obviously he has a much better understanding of the game but a couple of times he seemed a bit slow on his feet (got cut inside a bit too easy for Kalou's goal).

Would fancy Taylor to deal with similar situations a bit better once he has a few games under his belt (I do realise Campbell has just returned anarl).

The title in this thread is so ridiculous I'm gonna go print this thread and go take a s*** just so I can literally wipe my arse with it.

well if its alphabetically done whilst barton and ben arfa are out it makes sense.

The title in this thread is so ridiculous I'm gonna go print this thread and go take a s*** just so I can literally wipe my arse with it.

well if its alphabetically done whilst barton and ben arfa are out it makes sense.

Aye, but what about Phil Airey? Madness.

He's excellent when called upon but he won't be able to do it every week.

Start making him a regular starter and I fear we'll be seeing another Nicky Butt situation. (Player that only plays well when he's had a two week rest)

and he's got to start either wearing his shirt out of his shorts or his shorts a tad lower. the grandad wearing his pants up to his belly button isn't a flattering look.

Talking to yourself, first sign of madness.

Or, first sign of madras.

and he's got to start either wearing his shirt out of his shorts or his shorts a tad lower. the grandad wearing his pants up to his belly button isn't a flattering look.

Talking to yourself, first sign of madness.

Or, first sign of madras.

if i was talking to myself i wouldn't get a reply.