Sol Campbell

TRon

Despite his best efforts we won, shouldn't wear the team shirt again, EVER.

He'll be fine when he goes back to filling in for the odd game. Just can't play every week anymore.

Nothing to worry about. Willicini is back next week.

Guest kingdawson

Havent seen the goal but a lot of reports saying it was just unlucky?

unlucky goal to concede for sure but Campell was horrendus for the goal and it was 100% his fault.

Guest MrSundlofer

Campbell has shown in the last 3 games he is only 4th choice at the central back position.

Sometimes good at reading the game but often doing something wrong. I don't trust him at all. Reminds me of Andy O'Brien.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Poor game, again. I would have thought having the vast experience I would trust him at the back, I don't at all. There were times as well he played with no intelligence either. 4th choice definetely.

May I add though that though he is no better than 4th choice (one of the first indications of whether Pardew has any sense is that he sees this) - he is good to have in the team for training purposes etc. as numerous players have been vocal about how he has helped their game - with the current lack of assistant coaches etc. we need all the extra coaching help we can get! Shouldn't be playing after this week so nothing really to worry about!

Campbell has shown in the last 3 games he is only 4th choice at the central back position.

Sometimes good at reading the game but often doing something wrong. I don't trust him at all. Reminds me of Andy O'Brien.

5th actually. I'd rather play Kadar ahead of him...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think he's shown he can be relied upon as a stand-in, but in an extended run of games he looks past it.

:thup:

He'll be good in the odd game, like  he showed against Man City and Chelsea