*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Ronaldo are you actually serious? We've been on a bad run recently but you don't f***ing sack your manager after the first bad run of your season, it's completley mental.

How can he be serious? the only person in this forum who support the decision ......  Hate him

:lol:

I said yesterday that I thought he was on the verge, but I also said I didn't support it.

I also said in this thread that it was too soon. How much more do you couple of idiots want?

You do realise who you're talking to don't you? Has Ethi ever come out with anything of any sense? :lol:

The wankers running this club are a fucking disgrace. Or should I say ruining this club. Ffs I finally thought we'd turned a corner and were getting some stability, now this. It's not like we're bottom of the table with all sorts of shenanigans going on with the players. Anyone with half a brain knew this season was going to be all about consolidating our position in the Prem, beating the drop and building the good work Chris has done with team spirit and motivation. Another astonishingly poor decision in a long list from the fat piece of shit holding the purse strings. The sooner the prick is run out of dodge the fucking better.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/9261212.stm

Newcastle defender Sol Campbell criticised the decision.

"This will hit the players hard," he told ESPN Soccernet. "The players admired him and liked him and won't be happy now he's gone like this.

"It makes no sense. Here is a guy who has done an unbelievable job. He got the club back into the Premier League and any manager would have been rewarded for that with a new contract, but Chris wasn't.

"The players are sure to be asking themselves 'what the hell is going on?', that is only natural.

"When we left training this morning none of the players had a clue this was coming. Yes, it has come as a shock, and it will affect the dressing room there is no doubt about that."

Sorry Sol... but you should be asking Ashley that instead.

Aye, because he regularly sits in his office at SJP and welcomes drop-in sessions from the players.

Guest firetotheworks

He must either like being a villain, or he's doing it out of spite/power-mongering. There's no way anyone, especially a billionaire could be THAT stupid. His ability to shock and amaze me never fails, and always happens when it's least likely. He's like a fucking M. Night Shamalan film, twisty and totally, utterly shit to the superlative. Massive fucking cunt.

"This will hit the players hard," he told ESPN Soccernet. "The players admired him and liked him and won't be happy now he's gone like this.

"It makes no sense. Here is a guy who has done an unbelievable job. He got the club back into the Premier League and any manager would have been rewarded for that with a new contract, but Chris wasn't.

"The players are sure to be asking themselves 'what the hell is going on?', that is only natural.

"When we left training this morning none of the players had a clue this was coming. Yes, it has come as a shock, and it will affect the dressing room there is no doubt about that."

Aye, because he regularly sits in his office at SJP and welcomes drop-in sessions from the players.

If I were a player, I'd simply try to force it! What have I got to lose?!

He must either like being a villain, or he's doing it out of spite/power-mongering. There's no way anyone, especially a billionaire could be THAT stupid. His ability to shock and amaze me never fails, and always happens when it's least likely. He's like a fucking M. Night Shamalan film, twisty and totally, utterly shit to the superlative. Massive fucking cunt.

We've been dead all along.

He must either like being a villain, or he's doing it out of spite/power-mongering. There's no way anyone, especially a billionaire could be THAT stupid. His ability to shock and amaze me never fails, and always happens when it's least likely. He's like a f***ing M. Night Shamalan film, twisty and totally, utterly s*** to the superlative. Massive f***ing c***.

My thoughts exactly. How could he possibly be that stupid?

Err your jpb/wages? :lol:

I honestly think the players should strike to show their dismay. That would probably be the only thing that could get to Ashley.

:mackems:

What else would? No players = in the shitter. Fans being mad = hahaha, I'm Mike Ashley.

Not saying they would strike, just saying it's the only thing I could see that would have any effect on Ashley's upcoming decisions.

I honestly think the players should strike to show their dismay. That would probably be the only thing that could get to Ashley.

What else would? No players = in the shitter. Fans being mad = hahaha, I'm Mike Ashley.

He wouldn't care. Do people not realise that nothing we can do will make any difference? Players striking, fans boycotting, setting the stadium on fire. HE DOESN'T CARE.

Not saying they would strike, just saying it's the only thing I could see that would have any effect on Ashley's upcoming decisions.

If they really cared that much, they could have started trying in the last few games :thup:

Oh yea..... as if that's a major factor for them! :rolleyes: If I care about not wasting my career in a circus...then I'd happily lose 2 weeks wages, tbh.

Oh yea..... as if that's a major factor for them! :rolleyes: If I care about not wasting my career in a circus...then I'd happily lose 2 weeks wages, tbh.

Then you obviously don't know professional footballers. Money is all they have, otherwise they wouldn't be on 40/50k a week. They don't care about Hughton THAT much.

And if you think that the players and fans should just sit there and not make their voice heard.. then you either don't care that much about NUFC or you're simply a coward.

Or a realist?

Then you obviously don't know professional footballers. Money is all they have, otherwise they wouldn't be on 40/50k a week. They don't care about Hughton THAT much.

money is all theyhave? :lol: sorry.... but some of them actually want to do well in their career... not waste it in a circus.