Chris Hughton

stozo

Guest neesy111

They really are un terrible trouble now. A very real risk of administration by all accounts.

Like I said when he got appointed they had massive debts unknown to many on here and relegation was an utter disaster for them.  Amazing that West Ham and Birmingham haven't been able to get rid of their prize assets/big earners.

And that West Ham see to be spending still.  Not sure how I want Brum to go.  lot of time for Hootd, but not keen on Birmingham as a club - in particular the fans I saw a few years ago at our FA cup game.

If West Ham don't go up, the consequences will be disastrous for them.  I'm guessing the new parachute payments are allowing these clubs to keep an almost premiership wage bill after their relegation wage clauses (if they have them)

"Carson's been trying to find investors but the charges mean progress has been slow."

"Upon my return, I may have to make some unpopular decisions."

"I hope the fans will understand that I effectively don't have a choice there.

"The club may need to do what is right and buy time until Carson's assets are dislodged from the clutches of the courts in Hong Kong."

Doesn't sound good like, nor does it sound like he'll be making any signings anytime soon.

read rumours that Ben Foster is off to WBA on loan never mind a sale, my opinion of Birmingham has changed quite a bit with departure of McLeish arrival of Hughton and talking with some of the Birmingham fans who came over for the friendly against Cork a few weeks ago

Problem is everyone knows they need money asap so they'll struggle to get what should be gotten for some players like Dann

Guest neesy111

Don't really understand what's going on at Birmingham. How come they're so skint and up shit creek now? Hope they pull out of it, not only for Hughton's sake.

Carston Yeung borrowed the money to pay for the club, they issued new shares last season just to keep afloat and now he's got all of his assets frozen and technically can't run the club so the club is losing money with no credit to pay it off.  They'll be in administration in the next few months imo.

Guest neesy111

Surprised a club hasn't went in for Ben Foster yet.  Arsenal could do with someone like him tbh.

Don't really understand what's going on at Birmingham. How come they're so skint and up s*** creek now? Hope they pull out of it, not only for Hughton's sake.

Carston Yeung borrowed the money to pay for the club, they issued new shares last season just to keep afloat and now he's got all of his assets frozen and technically can't run the club so the club is losing money with no credit to pay it off.  They'll be in administration in the next few months imo.

In a way it's even worse than Portsmouth.

Surprised a club hasn't went in for Ben Foster yet.  Arsenal could do with someone like him tbh.

Indeed. Though I think Szczesny will be Arsenal's number 1 next year.

Guest kingdawson

They really are un terrible trouble now. A very real risk of administration by all accounts.

They still have saleable 'assets' in Scott Dann and Camron Jerome (god knows why).

read rumours that Ben Foster is off to WBA on loan never mind a sale, my opinion of Birmingham has changed quite a bit with departure of McLeish arrival of Hughton and talking with some of the Birmingham fans who came over for the friendly against Cork a few weeks ago

Problem is everyone knows they need money asap so they'll struggle to get what should be gotten for some players like Dann

Would absolutely love for this to happen. A year in the prem for all our keepers might be the perfect solution.

WBA have, I believe.

Ah, I see. Well would be a good move for WBA.

• 2 weeks later...